Liverpool

Jenks

I find it difficult to believe that four different teams will finish in front of Liverpool in the league this season, in fact I'd be very surprised if any other than City can manage it.

FinBarcelonafan

PL is a mess. ManU, Chelsea and Arsenal are all one way or another a big mess. Tottenham team of chokers. Liverpool will finish either second or first, depending how motivated City is.

abbbs97

That’s hardly accurate....

how? what signings have Liverpool made this summer? Their first team is one of the best in the world but what happens if one of their CBs get injured? City on the other hand have great depth covering almost all positions and this will allow them to consistently get results throughout the whole season. Of course anything can happen but I just dont see Liverpool winning over City in the PL.

Alik

I don't think Liverpool will win the EPL. Pep is a league master, he will keep winning just like he did last season, I think.

Zidane82

I don't think Liverpool will win the EPL. Pep is a league master, he will keep winning just like he did last season, I think.

Hopefully not .. Kompany has gone and not replaced - Fernandinho and KunA are both gonna be slower and less effective.. KDB is still gonna be injury prone ..

Liverpool haven’t bought but Klopp reckons the depth is fine given a few will return after injuries .. they may just surprise us all tomorrow ..

mesiesta

They are losing to Aston Villa 0-4 after the first half in the 1/4 of League Cup. Playing some kids, because all senior players are in Qatar now. Why this game has not been posponed? I have never seen such situation in professional football before.

khaled_a_d

They are losing to Aston Villa 0-4 after the first half in the 1/4 of League Cup. Playing some kids, because all senior players are in Qatar now. Why this game has not been posponed? I have never seen such situation in professional football before.

Liverpool wanted it to be played and not postponed. If postponed that would have affected their league schedule later and they didn't want that.
They have even tried their best to lose against Arsenal but failed.

Home of Barca Fans