14 - João Félix

serghei

If we're to choose between this Felix and De Ligt, I'd take De Ligt without blinking. Same age and the Ajax man is playing at an unreal level against the best teams in the world.

Messi983

best Portuguese player in the world

ag1-850x518.jpg

Joan

He is old for footballer. He is long past his best. Silva is better now.
At what? Ronaldo's current state is better than anything Silva is capable of.

It's extremely hard to compare different footballers, but Ronaldo is probably only second to Messi.

In terms of influence on his team's results, if nothing else.

FinBarcelonafan

At what? Ronaldo's current state is better than anything Silva is capable of.

It's extremely hard to compare different footballers, but Ronaldo is probably only second to Messi.

In terms of influence on his team's results, if nothing else.

Juventus wasn't any better or worse with Ronaldo. He is not influencing the games like Silva today.

Ronaldos overall game is very bad today. He can score goals, that's about it.

Joan

Juventus wasn't any better or worse with Ronaldo. He is not influencing the games like Silva today.

Ronaldos overall game is very bad today. He can score goals, that's about it.
I've already had this discussion. Teams change. No point in comparing season to season. Many players are underperforming. Dybala for instance.

That's his job. He scored 25 for Juve and assisted 8. 5 goals in 4 KO matches in the CL. If that's not influence, nothing is.

+ his overall game is not 'very bad'

Last edited:

serghei

If Ronaldo played for City he would've scored a bucket of goals in CL. He's a better player now than Bernardo will ever be, and I think Bernardo is a great AM.

1904_AiMessi10

No!
Felix need to stay!
120M or nothing!

Felix and Bernardo Silva with Messi is a dream for classic football fan, like me.
Along with Bernardo Silva is the best talent in the formation of my club.

Home of Barca Fans