CL | Round 1 - E: AS Roma - FC Barcelona 1-1

F

Flavia

good evening everyone

first of all I apologize for my English-Roman :)

I hope you can understand everything

I am a fan of Rome and reading your comments I could not help but step in and sign up to the site

There are several reasons why we decided to approach the game this way

the first reason is that your team is stronger than ours and only real and bayern can affrontarvi openly (offensively)

the second and more important reason, the Rome after the 1-7 against Bayern remedied has developed an inferiority complex towards the super-large

last year that the defeat was a shock, especially because we were convinced that we can manage to play on par, collapsed in one shot all the certainties that we had acquired in the first half of the season and affect the final part, after the bayern we are no longer able to play brilliantly and offensive and we almost lost the second place

This year, the fear of a repetition of the nightmare again was great, and I think that we have seen in the field. We decided to take the field especially not to repeat a new humiliation, since we played against Bayern as there was a serious risk to repeat that result.

For us it was important not to go out massacred, the draw was something more, you will begin the season with confidence to finally win the league

We can not compete with teams like yours and we have adopted this strategy, but I do not think we'll play that way against Bate and bayer.

Roma continues to be an Italian team that wants to offer a different kind of football game and a convincing, please understand that Wednesday's match is the result of old ghosts and not as another defensive tactics of a team of Italian culture Italy

Hey, welcome :)

I thought as much. Losing 1-7 at home was bound to have repercussions.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I really don't give a damn about Roma inferiority complex, we are used at teams parking a bus.

No comments on Naingghoulan?
I thought so.

werewolf

I really don't give a damn about Roma inferiority complex, we are used at teams parking a bus.

No comments on Naingghoulan?
I thought so.

Nainggolan has made a tackle playing hard, playing football is male, these things happen

Much worse Volunteer football Szczęsny Suarez hand

because of that kick the goalkeeper will not play for six weeks

I thought this

Among other things, you have reason to complain about the referee? I think not

the goal suarez's foul on Digne and offside Vampire

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nainggolan has made a tackle playing hard, playing football is male, these things happen

I thought this

What foul on Digne and offside?

werewolf

Hey, welcome :)

I thought as much. Losing 1-7 at home was bound to have repercussions.

What foul on Digne and offside?

That's right, look at the replay

put drops digne, suarez is offside with the foot, we see little but is offside

then football history recently perfectly demonstrates the opposite, they are the best teams and are allowed to be helped by the referees, as we well know with Juventus (the old thief)

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!

I thought this

Pause at 0:23. Not the best quality I know, but he's clearly onside to me. Even if some small part of his foot is offside, the benefit of the doubt always goes to the striker in such instances.

werewolf

Pause at 0:23. Not the best quality I know, but he's clearly onside to me. Even if some small part of his foot is offside, the benefit of the doubt always goes to the striker in such instances.

if there is imperceptible but I think that does put a foul on digne

the action was still stop

werewolf

if there is imperceptible but I think that does put a foul on digne

the action was still stop

There was no foul on Digne there. No offside either.

I have eyes to SEE sweet Flavia and I see What leo pulls the rock and then hide your hand

Leo Messi and The Greatest player on the planet , and he almost always wins the solo CHALLENGES HIS infinite class But when the game gets tough and the ITS class does not find space he takes out a soul from the maleficent dwarf :messi:

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Why do we always continue to attack even when we are ahead and the other team is playing anti football.
I recall us passing the ball in the back to lure them out, we should have just done that rather then feed roma's game plan.

Home of Barca Fans