Dejan Lovren

Bertus

Southampton rejected £18M bid from Liverpool for Lovren. It seems signing a CB is really hard. Look at those prices, I won't blame zubi for not signing one yet.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
Told you all. Signing CB on the market is a pain right now.

IMO, that's why Roma is not willing to sell Benatia yet. Because if they don't find a replacement, he will not move.

And finding one is hard unless you overpay for it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I don't like this one bit really.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-target-dejan-lovren-3819503

I mean I totally understand his viewpoint that he went to Southampton under those circumstances and was sold that plan for Southampton to progress and challenge for a europa/CL place.

Just don't like the way he is trying to engineer the move to us now.

But he wouldn't have come out with those quotes unless a deal was pretty much done and from what I've heard it is.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Southampton rejected £18M bid from Liverpool for Lovren. It seems signing a CB is really hard. Look at those prices, I won't blame zubi for not signing one yet.

I do blame him and the rest of the board. I blame them for fucking up these last 3-4 years when we've needed a CB or two, but failed to get a single one.

coura

Banned

Garay was sold for 6M to Zenit.

Banana-Rama

I don't like this one bit really.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-target-dejan-lovren-3819503

I mean I totally understand his viewpoint that he went to Southampton under those circumstances and was sold that plan for Southampton to progress and challenge for a europa/CL place.

Just don't like the way he is trying to engineer the move to us now.

But he wouldn't have come out with those quotes unless a deal was pretty much done and from what I've heard it is.

he wouldn't need to make a statement like that if the deal was done, these are the desperate words of a man who has been told he is not being sold, whether lovren will be able to persuade southampton to change there mind is another matter...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Coura :worthy:

But apparently Garay had a clause preventing him from joining us, so if that was true then it would not have mattered anyway.

coura

Banned
Coura :worthy:

But apparently Garay had a clause preventing him from joining us, so if that was true then it would not have mattered anyway.

Yes, i forgot that clause. Don´t know if it´s true but probably. Madrid knew that Garay was good and protected themselves.
Nevertheless they were fooled by Benfica. He was sold for only 6M because Zenit he´s gonna buy another Benfica player and overpay that player. This way real madrid, which had 50% of Garay, only gets 3M of the initial 20M deal.
Business is business :)

Home of Barca Fans