Lliga | Round 8: Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona 1-1

Raketa10

For me the biggest problem in today’s lineup is how slow it is. There is no chance in hell for Barca to even try a counterattack.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
cVS2Bc9.jpg

The disbelief :lol:

M

MessiCam

Gomes as right wing it appears. Flat 4-4-2.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Deserved goal. Our perfect start ends here. Embarrassing defending to say the least.

jairzinho

We look unbalanced and too narrow going forward. Not sure exactly what Andre Gomes is supposed to be doing either.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
No Neymar there to get under their skin and take focus away from defending Messi. How much I miss that fucker in games like these..:(

Podsy Bear

First-time poster but long-time Culé.

The poster who mentioned the lack of pace nails it, I feel. That and the lack of players who can take on and beat a player makes us predictable and easy to defend against.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What the fuck is the point of fielding all these midfielders if they're just going to stand there watching Saul scoring without trying to pressure him? Fuck this shit. This screams of a frustrating season. Wish our board had the balls of FloPer. Sack that shit mid-season and try to win something.

jairzinho

Lots of possession but we're not doing anything with it. We look clueless in the final third. Nt sure what Valverde was trying to achieve with Andre Gomes. If anything, Paulinho should have started in that role.

Windhook

No surprises. Especially when you play turtles like Rakitic and Andre Gomes. The hamburger that Suarez is another tragedy. Overall we are 8 vs. 11. 11 that know how to play on the counter attack. BTW great goal by Saul.

Home of Barca Fans