Lliga | Round 30: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 3-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sevilla are still Messi favorite victim?
I expect rested Messi to continue his tradition tomorrow night.

Definitely need to go full force on this one. I'm hoping this game is why Lucho rotated so much vs Granada.

He'll probably rotate a lot vs Malaga since rotating against Granada didn't backfire.

JerseyAddict

As I recall we didn't lost home against Sevilla since like 2002/3? Or somethin...

But tomorrow Win is all it counts. Judt want to see Messi play again like on Sevilla. That was a match to remember.

serghei

Such a shame that Madrid has an easy game to Leganes. Would've loved to go first again after tonight.

clemente

Looks like 3 at the back, we will be exposed defensively and I don't like seeing Alba on the bench but at least Roberto is not gonna be playing RB, also Umtiti is starting so its common sense that we will win.

PhilS

Sergi Roberto is getting his chance to show he can justify his place against strong teams in the 3-4-3 formation. I look forward to seeing a high defensive work rate from all four midfielders today. That's what it will take for Barca to win CL this year. Whether or not Barca can make up the gap in Liga, every Liga game against any of the Liga CL teams is a big deal.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Sevilla really falling apart Bielsa-style in the 2nd half of the season. Think me and DonAK discussed the possibility of that happening early in the season. Not that keen on getting Sampaoli anymore, tbh.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sevilla really falling apart Bielsa-style in the 2nd half of the season. Think me and DonAK discussed the possibility of that happening early in the season. Not that keen on getting Sampaoli anymore, tbh.

Yeah. It's a masterclass from us too. Would be great if Sampaoli accepts the Argentina job though.

Home of Barca Fans