Isco

WallBreaker

@ some guy from a few months ago who had a picture of the observer as his profile picture...

You were jolly about Isco having not adapted to more of a CM role that people like me were predicting would happen...WELL LOOK AT IT NOW KID.

Does Great job in Midfield against 5-0 aggregate thrashing of Bayern, the victory against Barca, and important in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

He just needs more time and he'll be able to do pretty much all of what Modric does at that "interior" role.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
His weakness is that he is too slow in transition otherwise I have no idea why Carlo dropped him because in the two competitions which he was a starter, we won.

I go Gaga for Disco.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
His skills, technique, and swagger are all Dinho-esque. However, he doesn't release the ball quickly and support the tempo of the game instead doing his own individual actions the moment he gets on the ball.

As soon as he starts revolving his game around more self-sacrificial aspects (movement to make himself available, letting teammates play off of him instead of being individualistic, and all that good shit) he'll be a truly complete midfielder in the 4-3-3 for Carlo. Di Maria, Isco, and Modric gives a lot of depth and options.

WallBreaker

The game at home against Dortmund, the game against Barca at the Copa Final, the Bayern Munich home match, and even the Atletico UCL final should have given him enough understanding of what he has to do to succeed; and he did well to understand this as he played very good matches against all of these.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
When we play dominant football, he plays well, he just lacks the understanding of the transition game. He will become a legend. We need to be patient with him. Players like him come good at 25. Di Maria just had his best season at 26, so we need to be patient.

WallBreaker

I'm going to start uploading videos to youtube, focusing on player-match analysis.

Here's my first video in this category, an analysis of Isco's play in Madrid's 433/442 against Sevilla.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Once upon a time....

#FreeIsco

Bw3KKBcIEAImAZr.jpg:large

Cule4life

The Culest
Another career destroyed by the galactico culture. Would love to see him at a team like Dortmund, Atletico or Liverpool. Even United, they badly need MFs and he can join his La Liga bros Di Maria, Mata and Herrera. (and soon Ronaldo :pep:). Heck anywhere but Madrid.

#FreeIsco #Lethimdodisco

Maria

Another career destroyed by the galactico culture.

In what way is his career destroyed? I thought he did pretty well for a 21 y.o. in his first year at the biggest club in the world.

Would love to see him at a team like Dortmund, Atletico or Liverpool. Even United, they badly need MFs and he can join his La Liga bros Di Maria, Mata and Herrera. (and soon Ronaldo :pep:). Heck anywhere but Madrid.

#FreeIsco #Lethimdodisco

Mata is doing so well at United that he is watching Isco play for the spanish NT from his sofa. And that with Iniesta and Thiago injured.

Cule4life

The Culest
In what way is his career destroyed? I thought he did pretty well for a 21 y.o. in his first year at the biggest club in the world.

You cant be serious.....Let me guess Illaramendi is also having a great career right?

And biggest club in what exactly? In throwing out your best players in favour of new toys?

Mata is doing so well at United that he is watching Isco play for the spanish NT from his sofa. And that with Iniesta and Thiago injured.

I said United is a last resort. #AnyonebutMadrid

B

beautifulgame

Lol destroyed

footyfan

Calma, calma
Have been searching for this compilation for the past week. Some unbelievable touches in that game, specially the one starting 4:21. He's a unique mix between Ronaldinho and Iniesta while doing his skills and is on par with them in terms of ball control and first touch, he would be the perfect replacement by the time Iniesta is 33-34.

Also,

BleakMammothHarpyeagle.gif

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans