New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron101

It is not that bad. I like the away one also. But if i have to buy one then i can not decide between both. What will be our 3rd kit? I hope they stay with black. That is my favorite. But i don't want qatar airways name on barca shirt :(

The 3rd kit for every incoming seasons has always been our away kit like the black and green ones. So basically, the senyera kit will be the 3rd kit next season.

Stric

The 3rd kit for every incoming seasons has always been our away kit like the black and green ones. So basically, the senyera kit will be the 3rd kit next season.

That would make sense if the senyera and the rumored away kit weren't so similar in colours. The entire point of having several kits is to make them as different as possible. That's why last year's away kit (the tequila sunrise) wasn't this year's third kit, it has the exact same colors. Even though what you say is true in general. It just went out the window when we had similar away kits two seasons in a row.

slvtn

I'd rather prefer this, but it'll be a dream...

cognsjqjf6snhrgxf.jpg

fcbdna

Banned
People need to just grow up and move ahead. . . The harsh reality is Qatar airways is here to stay. They are helping pay some of your fav players, and keeping Barcelona one of the dominant forces in football. It might not sound good, but that's the truth. You can choose to take the bitter and the sweet and move on in life, or you could dwell on the past. I believe UNICEF understands we can still do some charitable causes on their behalf, but this move was about commercializing the FCB brand.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
People need to just grow up and move ahead. . . The harsh reality is Qatar airways is here to stay. They are helping pay some of your fav players, and keeping Barcelona one of the dominant forces in football. It might not sound good, but that's the truth. You can choose to take the bitter and the sweet and move on in life, or you could dwell on the past. I believe UNICEF understands we can still do some charitable causes on their behalf, but this move was about commercializing the FCB brand.

Yeah, I get that the times require us to have a shirt sponsor. But why the fuck did it have to be Qatar? I'd sooner have Audi or something like that on our shirts than Qatar Airways.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And it's not like we're getting a great deal either compared to what some of the other clubs are getting..... of course it might be because some of the $$$ is being transferred to accounts worldwide or.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans