Barca Transfers and Rumors

Kul_z

Sell coutinho, rakitic, umtiti, gomes.
Place a 100m bid for de bruyne or offer city exchange coutinho-de bruyne. With rakitic, umtiti and gomes money we should buy a lb or striker.

Semedo pique lenglet alba
De jong
De bruyne arthur
Messi suarez dembele

In case of injury of dembele

Busi
Arthur de bruyne de jong
Messi suarez

In case of de bruyne injury

Busquets
Arthur de jong
Messi suarez dembele

If both injured

Busquets
Arthur de jong
Malcom messi suarez.

For fuck sake, get rid of the deadweight and do something already.

Riordon

Just two-three years ago we struggled to find quality midfielders and always targeted the same players (Verratti). Now there is a lot of these young quality players. We already got De Jong but IMO we should go for one more. Either one of Ndombele, Lo Celso or Rodri. I prefer Ndombele. Just pay 70m and be done with it. Imagine a De Jong - Ndombele, that can be a elite duo for years to come. De Jong-Lo Celso/Rodri also has the potential to be elite. Thank god we got De Jong. Vidal in front of them constantly attacking the goal with runs.

Its not that we should get him, evennless that we will, but IMO ideal player to add to DeJong-Arthur combo would def be Pogba.

De Jong and Arthur would get us possesion and control, Pogba would add his goal scoring threat and amazing physicality with muscle and height playing as box-box. That would be my dream midfield.

Zidane82

Its not that we should get him, evennless that we will, but IMO ideal player to add to DeJong-Arthur combo would def be Pogba.

De Jong and Arthur would get us possesion and control, Pogba would add his goal scoring threat and amazing physicality with muscle and height playing as box-box. That would be my dream midfield.

You make a good point for Pogba .. he does see that killer ball plus he is a goal threat as well

FCBfan22

As I said before, if we had attackers that can run, Pogba would be good for us. But with our current setup, hell no.

Riordon

Ndombele is also an elite passer. Around 1.5 key passes every game. De Jong the same. Come on, just pay the 70m and be done with the midfield situation for some years. De Jong-Ndombele with Vidal infront of them constantly making runs in the box. Sell Rakitic, Rafinha, D.Suarez, Coutinho.

ter stegen
Ricardo Pereira - Pique - De Ligt - Alba
Ndombele-Frenkie
Vidal
Griezmann-Messi-Suarez

A team with fighters, runners and off the ball movement. No midfield can dominate ours. Ricardo Pereira will be brought for the money we will get for Semedo. Also we should get a lot of Coutinho, Umtiti, Rakitic, Rafinha, Andre Gomes.

Last edited:

snowy

Sound reasoning. Pogba and de Jogba would constitute quite a complimentary match. In the same way, de Zigt's propensity to lose the ball due to his high-risk game was compensated by de Jong's amazing possession qualities. They worked in perfect symbiosis. Pogba adds physicality and height + his 1.98 chances created per 90 min in the EPL compares very well to Hakim's 4.98 in the Erde.

Ideally, I'd play them both together with de Jong and Arthur (for extra possession support) in a 4 men midfield.

With these guys providing adequate block along with an avalanche of chances, Leo and co-scorers would see more balls in the danger zone than x-ray stars working gigs galore

http://stats.squawka.com/en/comparison-matrix?matchPeriodType=ninety-minutes&c=p7141e190425,p9263e190425,p8781e190423,p80640e190418,p24855e190438&s=108,117,111,800,801,802,306,803,201,204

Danny Ocean

As I said before, if we had attackers that can run, Pogba would be good for us. But with our current setup, hell no.
Yes I agree. if we had fast attackers that could stretch the field he would be perfect. As it stands now, not so sure he would be a good fit.

ebieymjunior

BEST CASE scenario

Vote of No Confidence gets up and running
Valverde Out, ten Hag In

We get (159m): Matthijs de Ligt (80m), Timo Werner (75m), Marc Cucurella (4m), Moussa Wagué (Promotion), Iñaki Peña (Promotion), Riqui Puig (Half Promotion: continues to play for B team and lots of game time with first team)

We sell (240m): Coutinho (90m), Rakitić (55m), Gomes (35m), Cillessen (25m), Rafinha (15m), Denis Suárez (15m), Palencia (5m), Vermaelen (Free), Todibo (Loan to Ajax)

Team is:
GK: ter Stegen, Peña
Defenders: Semedo, Wagué • de Ligt, Pique • Umtiti, Lenglet • Alba, Cucurella
Midfielders: Busquets, de Jong • Vidal, *Puig, Roberto • Arthur, Aleña
Attackers: Dembélé, Malcom • Messi, Suarez • Werner, *B team player

Arizona Scott

With good coaching, De Jong, Arthur, Alena would suffice, with Puig as added talent, will be great for years to come

#TrustInOurYouth

I trust the "youth" that go by the names of De Jong, Arthur, Dembele and Lenglet. No other youth is worthy of "trust" at this point, all they are is promise to maybe become a La Liga quality player or solid top flight professional player, which doesn't mean they are good enough to be a Barca level squad player (see Gomes, Denis, Mina, Paco, Munir, Deulofeu, etc, etc--who are flashes of good to great for other clubs and/or international duty but not good enough for bench options with what Barca demands).

ebieymjunior

I trust the "youth" that go by the names of De Jong, Arthur, Dembele and Lenglet. No other youth is worthy of "trust" at this point, all they are is promise to maybe become a La Liga quality player or solid top flight professional player, which doesn't mean they are good enough to be a Barca level squad player (see Gomes, Denis, Mina, Paco, Munir, Deulofeu, etc, etc--who are flashes of good to great for other clubs and/or international duty but not good enough for bench options with what Barca demands).

You can't tell me Puig is not a great talent, and there are also the likes of Grimaldo and Onana, that if given a chance would prove that the foundation that the modern Barcelona was built upon (by Cruyff) which the current board is really really trying to kill off (which Ajax is now regaining), is the way to go.
No bs like only other clubs can develop players, that's a complete lie!

Home of Barca Fans