7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Danic

0-0 and sub coutinho. Valverde....
No matter he played bad. I wont sub him there like i wont sub a messi or suarez...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not easy to play as a winger or attacking midfielder out wide in this 4-4-2 system. Even more when you're new and barely played any games.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He should be comfortable in that position yet he failed. He wasn't only one as Alba stank too so that entire side was useless.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No, he's never played as a wide midfielder in a 4-4-2 so he shouldn't be comfortable in that position.

In any case, I'm not worried. It took Modric like 6 months to get adjusted to the league and pace of the game in Spain. Was called for a flop after first half of the season along with Alex Song lol.

Well, one of them truly turned out to be a flop.

booge

I have to say I had not watched him play at all before. He is utter shite today. Infact he looks like his valuation is a utter scam/con.

This reminds of the fist debut start he had.

Why the fcuk would you even wanna start the guy after that performance?

I blame this draw on him alone.

Kohe321

Had a poor game. Sad!

giphy.gif

Kohe321

Not worried at all. Big transition from Klopp's Liverpool and the EPL to La Liga and Barca. It will take some time.

Danic

Anyone thought about the possibility Getafe defended extremly well and maybe made it very difficult for a player who is still adapting?!

FCBfan22

He was not at his best, but can't say Iniesta played any better when he came on.

Well, with Iniesta and Dembele, we were at least attacking (not saying that they were great today). Coutinho kept bombing into the box, forcing Paco to play as RM almost the entire first half. He needs to learn how to play as a CM at Barca.

Raketa10

To sum it up. If Dembele and Coutinho can’t score 10 goals and have 10 assists in first 10 games they are shit :lol:

Or even better if thay can’t be on Neymar level immediately kill them all!!! I can’t believe the number of idiots in this forum. Pathetic!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans