**EL CLASICO** Lliga | Round 17: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-3

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It probably motivated them even more for the next season.

Some coaches do that and it works. When it hurts the most, it ignites a fire within you to do better and get one back, prove them wrong.

No need for a pasillo for a CWC though.

JamDav1982

It probably motivated them even more for the next season.

Some coaches do that and it works. When it hurts the most, it ignites a fire within you to do better and get one back, prove them wrong.

No need for a pasillo for a CWC though.

Were poor the next season as well though.

Givenchy

going for a narrow, scrappy 2-1 win for Barca with a Ramos red. I think with our improvement in defence it'll be a tight game, Umtiti is a huge miss though

Horatio

You're welcome
going for a narrow, scrappy 2-1 win for Barca with a Ramos red. I think with our improvement in defence it'll be a tight game, Umtiti is a huge miss though

Don't see how Ramos will pick up if he just did in his last La Liga game.

serghei

We should be able to secure a draw. Madrid are pretty bad in defense. Both teams will have plenty of chances, so if we take them I can see us getting something from this clasico. Madrid, slight favorites as they play at home and need the win badly.

raskolnikov

Such a shame this match is at 1pm. It should always be around 8/9. I alsno need to work till 6 so will miss it most likely.
If we win we can consider Real out of la liga, draw is great as well and even if we lose there is no big problem and we are still heading towards 90+ points. Great position to be in in december.

Barcilliant

Our finishing needs to be on point. We will have chances but we must bury them.

Even in the 5-1 Super cup loss we had chances to score. We were a shambles back then, we've improved.

I still see a draw though. 2-2.

Barca83

Banned
MATS

Semedo - Pique - Vermaelen- Alba

Roberto - Rakitic - Busquets - Iniesta

-------------------Messi

--------------------Suarez

Ken_rosseneri

Barcelona will definitely play it safe.. not push too much up.. IMO it would be like the game against Juventus at their stadium...Semedo has to play

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans