Greetings from multicultural Manchester :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oooo thats a tough one, probably would have to go with Paul Scholes just for everything hes given United, i grew up in the era of Giggs, Scholes, Beckham, the neville brothers coming through that clas of 92 and Scholes was always the one i admired most, never the flashiest but so brilliant to watch, and especially given we english arent exactly noted for producing players of great technical qualities, he was a real one off.

Ryan Giggs comes a close second :)

How about you with Barcelona? i can tell you my favourite ever barca player to, Romario, dunno why specifically, youve had and have so many great players he just always stood out to me, even in that dream team you had that destroyed us more than once, hmmm some things never change!

Who doesnt like Scholes. He's class. A legend.

For me it is Ronaldinho :wub:

Ronnie was just so special.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Wont let me open that image for some reason? not sure how i get one either, do i have to upload it into settings somewhere?

Sorry that probably sounds really thick of me but i havnt really looked into it, im sure my username gives me some decent options :)

Dammit :lol: the picture was the De Gea/Llama one

But yeah you can get an avatar in settings under

DonAK

Wont let me open that image for some reason? not sure how i get one either, do i have to upload it into settings somewhere?

Sorry that probably sounds really thick of me but i havnt really looked into it, im sure my username gives me some decent options :)

Yeah,You go on settings and then on left you find edit avatar.

XaviMessiGirl

Surely this can be resized :D

tumblr_lscwwk1cIn1qb72l4o1_500.jpg

Who doesnt like Scholes. He's class. A legend.

For me it is Ronaldinho :wub:

Ronnie was just so special.

I caused a stir on another forum i used to post on when i said Ronaldinho was the best player ive ever seen for pure individual skill, and i still stand by that, never forget that goal he scored against Chelsea at stamford bridge, that little jink and outside of the foot goal, ridiculous! not to mention getting applauded by Madrid fans at the Bernabeu! thats when you know someones rather decent, fabulous player, shame he kind of went off the rails in the end.

Still the best player ive seen in my lifetime.

Hahaha great pics! think we might have to put it to vote which one i go with i cant choose between em lol

Ahh i see where i do it now, ok tell me which one i should go with and ill put it on :)

DonAK

I caused a stir on another forum i used to post on when i said Ronaldinho was the best player ive ever seen for pure individual skill, and i still stand by that, never forget that goal he scored against Chelsea at stamford bridge, that little jink and outside of the foot goal, ridiculous! not to mention getting applauded by Madrid fans at the Bernabeu! thats when you know someones rather decent, fabulous player, shame he kind of went off the rails in the end.

Still the best player ive seen in my lifetime.

The Man Utd forum? :lol:

Too many kids there and some of the mods are like dictators.

Good to have you here mate :)

The Man Utd forum? :lol:

Too many kids there and some of the mods are like dictators.

Good to have you here mate :)

Yes but not RedCafe, this was another one, i remember having a rather heated debate with some guy who insisted Cristiano Ronaldo was more talented than Ronaldinho and i wasnt agreeing and still dont lol

XaviMessiGirl

yeh seems like on RedCafe, the mods have to like you & think you're worthy (which could take ages, or never) for you to be allowed to post in the main forum. I know the idea is to cut back on trolls & people who just don't add anything to the forum but still I think it's better to just let everyone be allowed to post on the whole forum from the start & weed out people who aren't a good fit for the forum when you see them. Oh well, they do their own thing, no use in criticizing another forum here.

Home of Barca Fans