Europa League 2017/18

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Nobody ever pretend that Ligue 1 is better than Ligua nor Marseille better than Atletico even Jair Ventura. Just Ligue 1 is not the Scotish Premier League or Ukranian like some pretends here.

Still today, the best player is french, fan of Marseille by the way, talent created in France. If France could financially keep their talent, the result
He's a Real Sociedad youth product.

Lutece FC

Bot Real Sociedad and Macon his youth club ... If Real Sociedad took him, this proves he has potential before. 50/50

JamDav1982

Bot Real Sociedad and Macon his youth club ... If Real Sociedad took him, this proves he has potential before. 50/50

No pro team in France wanted him and he moved to Sociedad at a very young age.

He was developed in Spanish football and basically rejected by French academy system.

It is not 50/50 at all.

Lutece FC

Glad Athletico won. Just like it when Ligue 1 clubs can't achieve no shit when they go outside their pond.

Ligue 1 is at its place according its financial power. Glad Atletico won, not for the same reason, i lived this match like an Atletico supporter. I hate so much Marseille as much as Real. Can't imagine a final Real vs Marseille. Yeerk...

He was quite a bit younger than that I think.

Joan

Griezmann is a bad example but the point stands. In fact, nobody doubts French academies but it doesn't say much about the league quality.

Look at Brazil and players they have. Or Argentina. It doesn't mean they leagues are not weaker.

To be frank, French league is a good one. 4./5. in Europe. Don't know what we discuss here.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Ligue 1 is at its place according its financial power. Glad Atletico won, not for the same reason, i lived this match like an Atletico supporter. I hate so much Marseille as much as Real. Can't imagine a final Real vs Marseille. Yeerk...

Ligue 1 was better before Qatar brought PSG.

JamDav1982

Griezmann is a bad example but the point stands. In fact, nobody doubts French academies but it doesn't say much about the league quality.

Look at Brazil and players they have. Or Argentina. It doesn't mean they leagues are not weaker.

To be frank, French league is a good one. 4./5. in Europe. Don't know what we discuss here.

Top 5 league but closer in coefficient to like of Portugal in 7th than Germany in 5th. Let alone the La Liga or EPL

Home of Barca Fans