Lliga | Round 10: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 0-2

dakt

What are you two up to and why am I not involved.
[MENTION=20218]Origami[/MENTION] expressly noted not to involve you into it. Not sure why....I think he might hold something against you. I think you should check that out and see if sanctions are necessary. :whistle:

Horatio

You're welcome
I am winning the Croatians over Barcaman. There used to be a user named Bojan that would dance to my tune. But you never got to meet him as you arrived just around the time he left. Shift in power is real...not long before I take this place over.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am winning the Croatians over Barcaman. There used to be a user named Bojan that would dance to my tune. But you never got to meet him as you arrived just around the time he left. Shift in power is real...not long before I take this place over.

Do you wear a dress and makeup for them?

Galning

What's the squad that was called?

Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Semedo, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Denis Suárez, Suárez, Messi, Mascherano, Paulinho, Deulofeu, Paco Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Digne, S. Roberto, André Gomes, Umtiti, O. Busquets (30) i David Costas (39).

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Semedo, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Denis Suárez, Suárez, Messi, Mascherano, Paulinho, Deulofeu, Paco Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Digne, S. Roberto, André Gomes, Umtiti, O. Busquets (30) i David Costas (39).

I hope Semedo starts and Roberto starts in the mid field. David Costas is still available as backup for RB position!

God Serena

Interesting to see Oriol in the squad. Hopefully Valverde doesn't pull a Lucho and leave him on the bench the entire game when he could have been playing a tough game with Barca B.

mesiesta

No Iniesta, so we need to start Roberto as CM (but I know it will be either Rakitic-Paulinho or Rakitic-Gomes)

Messi983

It's time for some Gomes magic. :)

Oriol probably won't even make it to the bench. Costas might though if Masche won't be able to play.

Home of Barca Fans