Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 35

Saturday, April 29, 20:45 CET

2761733.png
-
20462440.png

Barcelona derby this Saturday. MSN will be back, Iniesta rested... So let's blow those Pericos to pieces. :blowup:

Albo

Ahh these cunts again, I can only hope that they will not cause injuries to our players.

TrueCule

We're in great momentum after the el clasico win and I'm very optimistic about this match and about our finish of this season in general. This is the toughest match we have until the end of the season. Then we have Villareal (H), LP (A) and Eibar(H). If we win this tommorrow, we will be in poll position for the finish of the championship. I don't think Real will draw 1 and win 4 matches. They have way trickier schedule than us, starting with Valencia (H), Granada(A), Sevilla(H), Celta(A), Malaga(A). These are all fixture where Real can drop points. Knowing their history of bottling it up at the end, we can be very optimistic about our chances. I honestly think that we will finish this season in style just like last season when we won last (4-5?) matches to grab the title. I still can't believe that we are in the title race after such a turbulent season. It shows just how much Real sucks.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We're in great momentum after the el clasico win and I'm very optimistic about this match and about our finish of this season in general. This is the toughest match we have until the end of the season. Then we have Villareal (H), LP (A) and Eibar(H). If we win this tommorrow, we will be in poll position for the finish of the championship. I don't think Real will draw 1 and win 4 matches. They have way trickier schedule than us, starting with Valencia (H), Granada(A), Sevilla(A), Celta(A), Malaga(A). These are all fixture where Real can drop points. Knowing their history of bottling it up at the end, we can be very optimistic about our chances. I honestly think that we will finish this season in style just like last season when we won last (4-5?) matches to grab the title. I still can't believe that we are in the title race after such a turbulent season. It shows just how much Real sucks.

Don't count Malaga as their predident called Barca "scum" and their coach said he is Madridista.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We're in great momentum after the el clasico win and I'm very optimistic about this match and about our finish of this season in general. This is the toughest match we have until the end of the season. Then we have Villareal (H), LP (A) and Eibar(H). If we win this tommorrow, we will be in poll position for the finish of the championship. I don't think Real will draw 1 and win 4 matches. They have way trickier schedule than us, starting with Valencia (H), Granada(A), Sevilla(A), Celta(A), Malaga(A). These are all fixture where Real can drop points. Knowing their history of bottling it up at the end, we can be very optimistic about our chances. I honestly think that we will finish this season in style just like last season when we won last (4-5?) matches to grab the title. I still can't believe that we are in the title race after such a turbulent season. It shows just how much Real sucks.

The one against Las Palmas will be tougher. Also the Villarreal game won't be easy, they just beat Atletico in the latter's home court.

Real Madrid plays Sevilla at home, not away by the way. Zaza and Cancelo of Valencia are both injured and will not play against Real Madrid this Saturday.

Windhook

Again I'm calling for demolition on these Madrid loyalists. (My demolition call worked against Osasuna! Trust me!:lol:)

Last edited:

Meatball

I predict a tough match n a tight win for us! Those thugs from Espanyol r no jokes especially when Uncle Flo allows them to kick our players without having much punishment from refs! UFC game s awaiting!

Whatever :barcascarf:

LeeRomeno

Espanyol has had pretty decent season, will be tough game, but i think we have the momentum now to win all games until end of season.

behindbrowneyes

We need someone to win vs blancos. My biggest hope is Sevilla. They are still in the fight for the 3rd place (guaranteed CL group stage) and have beaten them already this season. Sevilla away from home is a different story though. Let's hope for an overtime in the return leg and depressed blancos. If Sampaoli manages to win again, let him sign a contract to become our next coach. :robert:

Barça has to make short shrift of pericos.

Home of Barca Fans