K1, ufc, mma

Albo

Is McGregor just kiddin around? Looks like he is havin fun

Edit: Hopefully it won't bite him in the ass

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Oh shit, that's what you call an upset. Conor lose. Hype will die down now and his career is pretty much fucked. Will have to keep fighting in the midget league.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Dana White must be suicidal after this. Conor had brought so many new fans to the UFC circus. Media all around the world writing about the sport. Money flowing in like never before. These curious fans, I'm one of them, that wanted to see him become the GOAT and be the champion of three divisons and move up and down will now turn their backs and lose interest. Conor is done, just like Ronda Rousey after her defeat to Holm. Their own hype eating them up.

Trickykid

Dude... You're new to this, which is obvious. McGregor is anything but done. He'll bounce back and win one belt or the other, but he's learned he's not invisible. And frankly after this ground display, I can see Dos Anjos smothering him too.

This scenario you're proposing just isn't possible, it never was. The sport is simply way, way too volatile for that to ever happen.

Richard.H

Dana White must be suicidal after this. Conor had brought so many new fans to the UFC circus. Media all around the world writing about the sport. Money flowing in like never before. These curious fans, I'm one of them, that wanted to see him become the GOAT and be the champion of three divisons and move up and down will now turn their backs and lose interest. Conor is done, just like Ronda Rousey after her defeat to Holm. Their own hype eating them up.

I actually think Rousey is back on the scene now that Tate has the title.

She can easily beat Tate. The matchup is so good for her that she's probably texting Dana White right now asking for a title fight. I was so pissed that Holm lost... It means that Rousey is back.

Trickykid

I actually think Rousey is back on the scene now that Tate has the title.

She can easily beat Tate. The matchup is so good for her that she's probably texting Dana White right now asking for a title fight. I was so pissed that Holm lost... It means that Rousey is back.

Spot on.
It'll be a sad day when Rousey has the belt back on. It's inevitable now, though.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Dude... You're new to this, which is obvious. McGregor is anything but done. He'll bounce back and win one belt or the other, but he's learned he's not invisible. And frankly after this ground display, I can see Dos Anjos smothering him too.

This scenario you're proposing just isn't possible, it never was. The sport is simply way, way too volatile for that to ever happen.

Indeed and with the use of the word GOAT :rolleyes: I really hope nobody over the age of 20 uses that term, very worrying.

Great fight anyways

Alik

Oh shit, that's what you call an upset. Conor lose. Hype will die down now and his career is pretty much fucked. Will have to keep fighting in the midget league.

How is his career fucked? He's still champion of his division.

Anyways, pretty disappointed at how easy he took that fight. But great win for Tate.

Last edited:

SKS-

McGregor has no one but himself to blame for that loss. I really felt that when they were exchanging punches on their feet, he was in total control and looked comfortable. Taking chances is what he stands by, but it cost him against Diaz.

Home of Barca Fans