Matthijs de Ligt

Messi983

Some reliable people from Paris are saying it is 10 M net + 5 bonus.

[tw]1138568071420010496[/tw]

20 M fee for Raiola.

This is too much and I think could easily be a much bigger obstacle for Barça than De Ligt's wages.

I won't hold it against MDL if he prefers to go to PSG, it's his career and he can do whatever he wants so good luck to him.

I can't stand agents like Raiola and Mendes (though I like him better than Raiola) who are getting these high commisions from transfers. What exactly are they doing different than agents from other great/big name players who are getting 5 or 10 times less than them? It's ruining football.

VN10

They're a poorly ran club. Yeah, you can throw all the money in the world to get players... but if you haven't got a good coach/manager and a good board, you are not winning jack shit.

The only titles they're challenging for next season is the shitty French ones... with no competition.

Im confused, is that first sentence about United or PSG? It applies to both, and more to United currently.

Well better some French titles, that no title at all.

Barcilliant

Shame that you haven't seen a single game. You'd have seen that he is close to Pique's level at 19 y/o, maybe even better than Pique at the end of next season. On top of that, he is very well suited for Barca's game, unlike 95% of other talented CB's.

I actually saw both Ajax games against Madrid, Juve away tie and the home game against Spurs. I'm not doubting his talent just his attitude. He is Raiolas bitch.

VN10

I actually saw both Ajax games against Madrid, Juve away tie and the home game against Spurs. I'm not doubting his talent just his attitude. He is Raiolas bitch.

Oke Jon Snow.

:lol:

He is praized for his attitude and mentality, and rightly so.

xxxxxx

What makes me laugh is he's only had 1 good season! Yeah, he's got great potential and whatnot, but he's literally only had 1 good season. Spending like 90m euros (plus a big massive signing on fee) and then another 19m a year on wages is a big gamble. But that's PSG for you. They love splashing big money on young players only for them to regress badly after a year or 2. I see a similar pattern happening here.

To be honest with you, the kid makes a lot of mistakes. Yeah, I know he makes up for them.... but he does make a lot of them.

Barcilliant

This is too much and I think could easily be a much bigger obstacle for Barça than De Ligt's wages.

I won't hold it against MDL if he prefers to go to PSG, it's his career and he can do whatever he wants so good luck to him.

I can't stand agents like Raiola and Mendes (though I like him better than Raiola) who are getting these high commisions from transfers. What exactly are they doing different than agents from other great/big name players who are getting 5 or 10 times less than them? It's ruining football.

I agree but don't expect any action from a corrupt Fifa or Uefa.

VN10

What makes me laugh is he's only had 1 good season!

Clueless. He was a starter in Ajax' campaign to the Europa league final at 17 years old.
This season was actually his 3rd good season at 19 y/o. Oke his 2,5th to be fair.

xxxxxx

Im confused, is that first sentence about United or PSG? It applies to both, and more to United currently.

Well better some French titles, that no title at all.

Utd are a also a poorly ran club, but they haven't spent nowhere near the money PSG has. Not even close.

I suppose winning some titles than winning no titles at all is better than nothing, but I would rather compete in the Premier Liga and get better as a player than play in an awful league.

Last edited:

xxxxxx

Clueless. He was a starter in Ajax' campaign to the Europa league final at 17 years old.
This season was actually his 3rd good season at 19 y/o. Oke his 2,5th to be fair.

Being a starter doesn't mean you've had a good season, bro.

This is his first real good consistent season. This is his first season of over 50 games. You can't count his first season with under 30 games.

VN10

Being a starter doesn't mean you've had a good season, bro.

This is his first real good consistent season. This is his first season of over 50 games. You can't count his first season with under 30 games.

Yeah right, you watched Ajax before this season? Come on, please play some more excuses. Last season he was very consistent aswell. So that atleast 2 seasons.

Should he have made his debut at 12 y/o?

VN10

Utd are a also a poorly ran club, but they haven't spent nowhere near the money PSG has. Not even close.

That's a bold statement for someone who doesn't have his facts straight.

Paris: 335 mln
United 353 mln

(net spend)

NOT EVEN CLOSE! :lol::wave:

Newcomer

As if Barca is the most honest kid in the class. Who are you fooling?

That holier than thou attitude... While Barça is in all the dark businesses (from child transfer, Neymar transfer backroom deal, all the taxes problem).

Got the information that Leonardo wasn't the one feeding Di Marzio. It was Raiola. Thus, we think it is a way to put pressure for Barça to react. The chances for PSG are estimated at 20 % at the moment.

Campos

Yeah right, you watched Ajax before this season? Come on, please play some more excuses. Last season he was very consistent aswell. So that atleast 2 seasons.

Should he have made his debut at 12 y/o?

Apart from his mistakes, i think he was very good in his debut season. He was the best Ajax player in the EL final.
Davinson Sanchez was also good that season. But you already saw De Ligt was gonna be the better defender and footballer.

Now Sanchez is benching at Tottenham. And De Ligt is the most wanted defender on the market.

Home of Barca Fans