World's best midfielder

Who is the world's best midfielder(after X&I)

• Total voters

BerkeleyBernie

Drenthe...

Honestly though, it's probably Sneijder for me. He was amazing with Inter last year.

Sneijder is by far the most visionary of the bunch, great touch, great shot. Whenever the ball gets to his feet, he puts it immediately to an open teammate in a threatening position. None better at being the pivot in a counterattack.

B

barcelona6

Essien :lol: another African player with no creativity.

I voted for Sneider.

How the fuck is Essien above Alonso,Cambiaso,Ozil and Fabregas?

Elite-BkD

We still have to wait until at least the next Madrid matches before concluding that Messi is at last better than Iniesta, what kind of joke is this to bring Fabregas into that discussion at this point?

Anyhow to answer the poll: Jack Wilshere.

Koma

We still have to wait until at least the next Madrid matches before concluding that Messi is at last better than Iniesta, what kind of joke is this to bring Fabregas into that discussion at this point?

Anyhow to answer the poll: Jack Wilshere.

1298092585142120.jpeg

Bergkamp10

Essien :lol: another African player with no creativity.

I voted for Sneider.

How the fuck is Essien above Alonso,Cambiaso,Ozil and Fabregas?

Because he lives on past reputation. He hasn't been the same player for a while now. A fantastic player destroyed by injuries unfortunately.

and wtf fabregas with 18 votes :lol: wtf is wrong with u people :lol:

19 goals 20 assists last season for a midfielder is phenomenal. He's an excellent player. Plagued by injuries this season but still has 9 goals and 13 assists.

Wilshere clearly isn't the best but it's not that laughable. He's performed a lot better than most of these so called superstars this season. He's probably been the league's best central midfielder this season.

Home of Barca Fans