André Gomes

Givenchy

Came on and was invisible, literally have no idea what he did.

Denis, on the other hand, got himself into goal scoring opportunities and started the counter where Messi nutmegged the ball through the defender's legs

i guess thats not so bad, atleast he didn't fuck anything up :lol: he should leave in January, possibly on loan as i dont see Valverde playing him much

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He might as well leave. Even when he plays he basically offers no positive impact at all, might as well sit in the stands with Arda. Paulinho and Denis are proving what a good squad player looks like and how they can make an impact. Gomes is just not talented enough in any aspect, I doubt he'd be useful as a starter or squad player at any big team in the world. He may well have picked the wrong sport, but I doubt he'll complain with the life he lives and paychecks he gets.

Total-Football

He is not offering nothing. That woulda been ok with me. He is actually taking away minutes from far Superior players or youngsters who actually need those minutes.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I would actually not be surprised whatsoever if the likes of Vitinho and Ruiz de la Galarreta did better than Gomes if they were promoted and given a run of games to acclimate. Keep in mind that I'm not even talking about Aleña, as I'm already 100% sure he is a better footballer than Gomes at this moment. Hell, even Oriol Busquets would probably be a better CDM for Barca right now than Gomes is as a CM.

God Serena

I would actually not be surprised whatsoever if the likes of Vitinho and Ruiz de la Galarreta did better than Gomes if they were promoted and given a run of games to acclimate. Keep in mind that I'm not even talking about Aleña, as I'm already 100% sure he is a better footballer than Gomes at this moment. Hell, even Oriol Busquets would probably be a better CDM for Barca right now than Gomes is as a CM.

Tbh I have a sneaking feeling Oriol Busquets could end up being a revelation for Valverde in the next year or two in a way similar to his father. His hype isn't nearly as explosive but I think he's right there with Alena for perfect Barca mid material. So in that sense, he probably would do better for us than Gomes. Lol

Xavinho

Tbh I have a sneaking feeling Oriol Busquets could end up being a revelation for Valverde in the next year or two in a way similar to his father. His hype isn't nearly as explosive but I think he's right there with Alena for perfect Barca mid material. So in that sense, he probably would do better for us than Gomes. Lol

I didn't even know his father had been a footballer. Who did he play for?

Xaviniesta

Only reason he still has fans is because he's handsome
DK1IPYnW4AE7EZm.jpg

(recent Nike photoshoot for Barca players)

Home of Barca Fans