New Kits Thread

The Monster

Do you guys know where to get a Black friday sales ? Thinking about buying one cheap new season barcelona jersey for gift .

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bayern next season kit, looks very good IMO. Also Bayern will use white shorts with this kit, will be interesting to see how that turns out.

eQHVSGK.jpg

diDi7

Bayern next season kit, looks very good IMO. Also Bayern will use white shorts with this kit, will be interesting to see how that turns out.

eQHVSGK.jpg

Interesting how you like it and everyone in BZ is throwing a fit because of how much they dislike it.

I think it's rather meh. Adidas are starting to regress.

Devils

If a kit has a polo button-up collar it automatically goes to shit for me regardless of how nice the rest of it looks.

It's 2016 and the world's leading sports brands are trying to make football kits look like golf shirts.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yep, too vintage looking; just like our predicted next season kits I don't like it.

BarcaOG

Banned
If a kit has a polo button-up collar it automatically goes to shit for me regardless of how nice the rest of it looks.

It's 2016 and the world's leading sports brands are trying to make football kits look like golf shirts.

Totally agree. Have never liked collared shirts.

Alarcón

I don't like collars on football shirts, don't think the Bayern one looks good. The one from Milan is fantastic though as almost always.

Home of Barca Fans