Mamadou Sakho

DucdeOrléans

A player we according to the lastest reports have been following closely. In my opinion he is one of the biggest talents curently out there. A complete package. Strong in the air, enormous physical presence, great pace and technique and leadership (has been the captain of PSG since he was 17!!). Very impressive. Also got called up to the French national team by Laurant Blanc recently. Enormous potential IMO and already compared to Lillian Thuram. His contract expires in 2012, so he should be a easy buy if Zubi and Pep choose to buy him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamadou_Sakho

Discuss.

Koma

captain at age of 17.. damn
I like this guy, always good in PSG, he will be captain of France one day that's for sure, I expect him to move abroad this summer, could be the next big thing from France

Bergkamp10

Maxifoot, France Football and L'Equipe have all tipped him to sign for Arsenal in the summer. Massive coup if we pull that off.

J

Johan Cruyff

He's simply amazing. The biggest talent i Europa.. I will love to see him in Barcelona.

A

Alzeheri94

He's a fantastic leader and will without doubt be France's next captain.

DucdeOrléans

Nothing surprising in that. Still expect him to leave this summer if a top club shows real interest or certainly next season.

Been great this season.

A

Alzeheri94

Nothing surprising in that. Still expect him to leave this summer if a top club shows real interest or certainly next season.

Been great this season.
Why do you expect that he will leave? He has just renewed with PSG.

Home of Barca Fans