• Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamaica

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaugrana1987

Gosh...would hate to be Argie right now.:neymar:

I hate that Messi didnt get NT gold, but jeez...3 finals in a row...7 last finals damn!!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Watching Argentina lose 3 finals and atleti lose 2 finals I have some huge trust issues with teams not named barca.

Total-Football

Messi couldn't have done anything more than that .. Aguero should be ashamed of himself really .. Comparing him to chealsea version of Torres is an insult to the latter .. Coming of the bench late in the match and looked more tired than Messi what the fuck is that . and Wake me when Banega stops thinking himself Francheskco Totti .. waiting for Messi to run 20 meters to get near him just to perform one of his retard shots at the goal from 30 fucking meters .. Starting a clearly not fit Di Maria that i can't even comment on

SirXavi

The Engineer
I watched a small bit of a periscope of the Argentine team leaving the hotel. There were a few reporters and Argentine fans waiting outside. When Messi and Mascherano came out they were begging them not to leave the national team. Suprisingly when Tata Martino came out I didn't hear any backlash. Just a couple of "Hey Tata".

Icarium

Lifestealer
Sometimes we do go over a little regarding our "support" and "hate" for Argentina team. It might be little insulting for the true fans and argetines.

Pablo Escobar

All those guys did there is put unnecessary pressure on him all this time like "do for us what you do for Barcelona or fy" like. Never liked the environment there, I consider he could've shut the door on them a long time ago because of this.

Home of Barca Fans