Neymar Jr. - v5

1993Kaan1993

When I saw him play I realized that he actually is the best midfielder in the world along with Busquets. I believe he is better than Thiago, Modric and Kroos. But like Neymar he will ruin himself playing for PSG.

But he deserves it. He had an agent who wants the best for his legacy rather than Money (like Raiola) and spoke for him against his employee publicly. But all veratti did is being a coward and apologize after being threatened. And not only that, he sacked his agent and appointed a hippopotamus as his agent and claims that he is happy to be in PSG and that he wants to be part of their ambitious project. You deserve it you rat.

Veratti, despite being world class, would have been twice the player he is today had he continued his journey in la liga or in the premier league.

EPL teams has no better chance than PSG on winning Champions League. Same goes for Barca. PSG is the favourite to win Champions League along with Real. l think Verratti made the right choice.

he will ruin himself? Like Messi ruined himself for Barca in the last 2 years? next year 34 years old Ronaldo will win Golden ball and Messi will only watch him.

springfield

There is a big difference between capable and favourite. We didn't see them perform against strong teams yet and still people already call them favourite?

Neymessi

Honestly, he should be the last person to complain. Those fuckers bent over backwards for him and his dad.

What we see in the news isn't even 1% of what's really happening. Who knows what exactly hapenned between them?

And considering this board I am ready to believe its a big possibility that they wronged him somehow. He wouldn't be making such bold statements if they were all nice and pleasant to him.

He will ruin himself? Like Messi ruined himself for Barca in the last 2 years? next year 34 years old Ronaldo will win Golden ball and Messi will only watch him.

Because the legacy of playing for a team that has the history of players like Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Romario, Laudrup, Xavi, Iniesta and most importantly the greatest player of all time and which is a fundamental part of the freedom movement of a state throughout a century cannot be compared to the 'legacy' of playing in a mercenary team that is managed by a terrorist sponsoring oil money country which had to circumvent FFP rules in order to buy a young star player because they couldn't win even the league ranked 6th in Europe.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

Because the legacy of playing for a team that has the history of players like Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Romario, Laudrup, Xavi, Iniesta and most importantly the greatest player of all time and which is a fundamental part of the freedom movement of a state throughout a century cannot be compared to the 'legacy' of playing in a mercenary team that is managed by a terrorist sponsoring oil money country which had to circumvent FFP rules in order to buy a young star player because they couldn't win even the league ranked 6th in Europe.
Legacies are created, not something you have by default. And if having good players play for your team is part of that legacy then PSG are doing just the right thing to achieve it. Also, Barca's legacy really started to become among the top 5 or so club teams only after Curiff and was finally cemented in last decade. Quite prominently thanks to constantly buying best footballers in the world. Barca had nowhere near the international history of clubs like Milan, Juventus, Real, Bayern, MU or even Liverpool. Stop being so childishly arrogant. Also, Barca is now run by crooked money launderers and tax dodgers so not that much better in that regard either.

springfield

You can't deny the problems at Barcelona and the management. Many great clubs were destroyed by bad management, and that will loose you players interest also.

JackaL

Is he trying to score some points after he left the club or does he write this because of his ridiculous loyalty bonus?

He was always a player that loved to play with the ball only for the aesthetics and the fun of it (belitteling other players). I think this is quite normal in street football and I don't have a big problem with it as long as all other things are serious and players want to win. In that sense, he was always more a Ronaldo than somebody that suited Barca's philosophy that was most prominent under Pep. You won't see Messi doing these tricks just because they are tricks. Neymar does love that though... He will be doing it all he wants at PSG, he couldn't do it here as much as he wanted. So be prepared for a new Christiano taking over the next 5 years in football.

Legacies are created, not something you have by default.

Correction: Legacies are created throughout decades by playing great football and not by buying a star player for 220 M.

And if having good players play for your team is part of that legacy then PSG are doing just the right thing to achieve it.

Having good players is not a part of legacy. Having the greatest players of all time who revolutionized football is the part of legacy. And PSG is not doing the right thing by buying a star player through fake sponsors and by giving bribes to his father and gifting the player brazilian signings as perks. This board in Barcelona did it and that's how its image is stained now and that's why everybody wants this board out.

Also, Barca's legacy really started to become among the top 5 or so club teams only after Curiff and was finally cemented in last decade..

That's what I mentioned when I said legacies are created over decades.

Quite prominently thanks to constantly buying best footballers in the world.

Correction: Quite prominently by finding the balance between home grown players and foreign players who best suit the identity and system of play.
(Your statement is applicable for Real Madrid Galactico project, which indeed is a miserably failed project).

Barca had nowhere near the international history of clubs like Milan, Juventus, Real, Bayern, MU or even Liverpool.

"Had" is the keyword here. Real Madrid did not have international history before Franco Era. And every team starting building international recognition by playing breathtaking football in different eras. And their international reputation is built gradually over decade with success from football and not money from government of a country (Real Madrid is the exception here and they are hated rigtfully so).

Stop being so childishly arrogant.

Where was I arrogant or childish? I am basing my arguments on reason.

Also, Barca is now run by crooked money launderers and tax dodgers so not that much better in that regard either.

That's one of the main reasons people dislike this board. And it is just a matter of time before this board is dismissed either through election or through vote of no confidence. But that's not the scenario with PSG. Regardless of whatever the fans think, the Qatar will run it until they voluntarily leave the club because they couldn't see profit.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Its pretty obvious that Neymar will look spectacular in a shit league with the best team.

PSG have a chance at Cl. If they have some luck and they get some easy draws I can see it happening. Their only problem will be when they face a top side. Bayern find it hard in the Cl when they face top Spanish sides. PSG will have the same problem. Slaughtering mediocre teams on a weekly basis does not prepare you for tough matches.

I find it amusing that Neymar criticised our board. The board pulled their pants down and bent over for him and he's complaining.

Barcilliant

Correction: Legacies are created throughout decades by playing great football and not by buying a star player for 220 M.

Having good players is not a part of legacy. Having the greatest players of all time who revolutionized football is the part of legacy. And PSG is not doing the right thing by buying a star player through fake sponsors and by giving bribes to his father and gifting the player brazilian signings as perks. This board in Barcelona did it and that's how its image is stained now and that's why everybody wants this board out.

That's what I mentioned when I said legacies are created over centuries.

Correction: Quite prominently by finding the balance between home grown players and foreign players who best suit the identity and system of play.
(Your statement is applicable for Real Madrid Galactico project, which indeed is a miserably failed project).

"Had" is the keyword here. Real Madrid did not have international history before Franco Era. And every team starting building international recognition by playing breathtaking football in different eras. And their international reputation is built gradually over decade with success from football and not money from government of a country (Real Madrid is the exception here and they are hated rigtfully so).

Where was I arrogant or childish? I am basing my arguments on reason.

That's one of the main reasons people dislike this board. And it is just a matter of time before this board is dismissed either through election or through vote of no confidence. But that's not the scenario with PSG. Regardless of whatever the fans think, the Qatar will run it until they voluntarily leave the club because they couldn't see profit.

PSG is not about profit for Qatar ,it's about prestige and visibility. Same with City. It's just an extension of political and economic clout. These sheikh's could invest in more profitable ventures but buying a high profile club gives you publicity that couldn't be obtained elsewhere.

Home of Barca Fans