Lliga | Round 2: Athletic Club - FC Barcelona 0-1

Vilarrubi

Great win!!!! With that pressure they were putting on us we did well to get 3 points but we should have converted our other chances. Bilbao are sure to cause some upsets again this season

Wick

Great win. Should have won 3-0 or something close to that, but being ineffective costs. This ground is though to win at though, so I'm very satisfied. Hopefully we can beat Sociedad at their ground this year.

RMU ReBorn

Messi was more vocal today , especially when decisions were going against Barcelona.. He is determined . way he worked his ass of in midfield. Winning battles with defenders. except for his finishing ,he was excellent. So was Rakitic and Umtiti. Mats will take time to get that taste of playing in La Liga against high pressing teams. Loved the way ,he was confidentiality passing even after making that error in early minutes. He will only improve.

raskolnikov

Was like watching an epl match with that tempo and pressire. Great win, was stressed for that Beñat free kick.

F

Flavia

Suarez and Messi's finishing need to improve. Game should had been put to bed much sooner.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Always one of the away fixtures I dislike us playing. But a good win despite being wasteful with chances.

dakt

I'm very happy with the result, but I expected less exposure in the defense and more dominate attack.

Home of Barca Fans