Lliga | Round 36: FC Barcelona - Villarreal CF 4-1

MIXA

Really don't think RM are going to let the league go after the way in which they disposed of Atleti. They have so many players to call upon and all of them seem to somehow deliver when its needed. Now that they know they are in the finals, the players will probably play with even more energy and passion. It is very difficult to stop a top tier team when they smell blood.

Unfortunately, I get the feeling that our efforts are going to be in vain. Feel bad for Messi in particular, he deserves better than this joke of a squad.

ATLBarcaFan

Really don't think RM are going to let the league go after the way in which they disposed of Atleti. They have so many players to call upon and all of them seem to somehow deliver when its needed. Now that they know they are in the finals, the players will probably play with even more energy and passion. It is very difficult to stop a top tier team when they smell blood.

Unfortunately, I get the feeling that our efforts are going to be in vain. Feel bad for Messi in particular, he deserves better than this joke of a squad.

yep, we blew our chance at the league with so many dropped points against lesser competition.

Neymessi

Everyone thought the league was wide open after the classico win, I didn't. And thats because the number of matches were too few. They just had to ''see off'' most games and they are doing it. Also their bench is a good as their starters so even with their first team players not available they just seem to win.

Richard.H

Honestly if they don't manage to drop any points then credit to them. They fully deserve La Liga despite losing to us. the league is always a marathon, not a sprint.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, we got ourselves to blamed but let's not pretend they didn't have a helping hand or being very lucky with last minute goals.

JerseyAddict

The difference is ben small when you look at how many times refs "pulled them out of the mud and pushed Barça in it".

raskolnikov

Yeah, we put ourselves in this line up by having a weak bench and bad lucho line ups. But Refs screwing us over, helping Madrid and last minute goals also helped them.
I still have faith it though, this shit isnt over till it is.
Just win every match and hope for them to lose once or draw twice. Could happen any match.
We need depth and a quality trainer then la liga will be outs for sure next season.

Pepe Silvia

Stop blaming refs. We hv no one but ourselves to blame giving up points against weak Malaga and others. We were in bad form. RM hv been consistent.

raskolnikov

Stop blaming refs. We hv no one but ourselves to blame giving up points against weak Malaga and others. We were in bad form. RM hv been consistent.
I dont see the need for us to be gentlemanlike about this amd ignore the refs faults when they so clearly screwed us over in many games. Just betis and malaga alone means we win la liga. Its a deciding factor like it was in 2012as are their depth/late goals and Lucho screwing up.

behindbrowneyes

The yellow submarines have 5 wins in the last 6 games, so tonigh's game will be very difficult. Madrid will win easily vs already relegated Granada.

Madrid will maximum have a draw in the last 4 games and in the end it could turn out that the disallowed goal vs Betis could have cost us La Liga. I know, we are the first to blame after having slipped up in many games this season, but if it turns out like I said this would be very bitter.

serghei

All this talk of Messi deserving 'better than this shit squad' is cringeworthy. His performances in most of the losses we had this season were nothing special either.

Everybody is to blame for the way we showed up in some important games, starting with the manager. MSN scored a lot of goals (well, Messi and Suarez mostly), but several times this season, even in the most important part of the league and CL, they went missing as well. Those losses are costly in a season against what appears to be the best Madrid in decades.

bismp

Real Madrid bench this season:

48 goals
37 assists

Barca bench this season:

27 goals
19 assists

That's the main reason why we are losing La Liga

BigBarcaBoy

Refs have been bad but so have a number of our performances, when we change the team too often the replacements have been poor, this isn't a great rm by any means but thet have a ddeepr and better squad and keep going to the end even it is usually the 99th minute etc where when we go behind usually away we struggle

Home of Barca Fans