The France Football Ballon D'Or 2016

Who deserves the Ballon D'or ?

• Total voters

SahanBarca

640BallonDor_6927656.jpg

The France Football Ballon D'Or rules:
Only journalists vote this time - no more coaches and captains. Winner given the award in December instead of the following year as well. No top 3, the winner will be decided directly and then all the players will be ranked.

SahanBarca

Ballon d'Or nominees
Sergio Aguero
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Gareth Bale
Gianluigi Buffon
Cristiano Ronaldo
Kevin De Bruyne
Paulo Dybala
Diego Godin
Antoine Griezmann
Gonzalo Higuain
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Andrés Iniesta
Koke
Toni Kroos
Robert Lewandowski
Thomas Muller
Luka Modric
Lionel Messi
Riyad Mahrez
Hugo Lloris
Dimitri Payet
Manuel Neuer
Neymar
Paul Pogba
Pepe
Rui Patricio
Sergio Ramos
Luis Suarez
Jamie Vardy
Arturo Vidal
14717312_1167612789993399_4984852914434015549_n.jpg

Last edited:

Neeraj

I wish everyone here stopped talking/caring about this joke of an award. It's not one thing, but so many things that have happened over the past few years that there isn't an an aorta of credibility left- with another gem saved up for the public this season, with the most overrated player in history having the most overrated season in history winning the most screwed up award in sport.

DennyCrane

I wish everyone here stopped talking/caring about this joke of an award. It's not one thing, but so many things that have happened over the past few years that there isn't an an aorta of credibility left- with another gem saved up for the public this season, with the most overrated player in history having the most overrated season in history winning the most screwed up award in sport.

This, basically. The award is disqualified even further by the fact that it's journalists only who do the voting, so there's no real professional involved here. And while I'm aware that it was "journalists only" pre-2010 as well, the quality of journalism declined drastically since then. The clowns who'll cast the vote here are the same guys who fill their paper with trash such as "Real's heroic defense, Ronaldo's ecstasy" and "Neymar/Messi/Anyone to Club X this summer for 1 gazillion according to random guy !!!".
Your local town drunk is more qualified to vote than these guys.

Jurij

No Pique makes this price a joke. The hell. He has been an amazing player to watch. So good that even in defense he was shinning with any driblings and tricks.

blaugrana1987

What gives me hope is the fact that Sneijder and Ribery, when they played great and won everything, didn't win bdor. Want to see Ronaldo getting taste of his own medicine. In comparison to these two though, he really played like shit this year. Scoring 5 goals against Andora and San Marino, 11 against Malmo and Sahtar saved his stats, otherwise he really doesnt belong there with Leo.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What gives me hope is the fact that Sneijder and Ribery, when they played great and won everything, didn't win bdor. Want to see Ronaldo getting taste of his own medicine. In comparison to these two though, he really played like shit this year. Scoring 5 goals against Andora and San Marino, 11 against Malmo and Sahtar saved his stats, otherwise he really doesnt belong there with Leo.

This only applies to players who are not Messi or Ronaldo. If it is one of them, the one with the major trophies wins.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
No Benzema, now that's retarded. the frenchs wants to bring him down really bad. pathetic.

Neeraj

The winner will be announced on December 13

I don't know when votes are opened and closed and couldn't find that information anywhere

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/B...n-vous-qui-merite-le-plus-de-s-imposer/740155

Open online poll with a sample of 4000 (and running) has Messi with 42% against Tristiano's 20%. Griez 3rd with 11%.

edit : 20 mins later, already 12000 votes :neutral: Messi wins 65% of the vote, Cr down to 13%

That's because votes are opened and closed according to when the Diva achieves stat pad fatality. :pep:

Home of Barca Fans