11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

BBZ8800

I keep seeing rumours Messi wants us to sign him, is there a connection between the two or something? probably bs but you never know. i doubt he joins City, they have enough wingers. hes ours if we put the money up, hes even talked about joining us but i wouldn't put it past our board to miss out on him AND Verratti and proceed to sign some shit winger from the Brazilian league and Paulinho

We can't sign both him and Verratti.
We will go all in with Verratti and wait (whole summer).

That means that we could lose both of them, but that is a risk which we are willing to accept in this moment.

xXKonan

Le10Sport is a tabloid magazine if I remember correctly. and City would be the worst move for him considering the amount of Wingers Pep just signed as well. :lol:

JamDav1982

Le10Sport is a tabloid magazine if I remember correctly. and City would be the worst move for him considering the amount of Wingers Pep just signed as well. :lol:

That wouldnt stop them.

If Dembele is better then they have then still makes sense to move for him.

Could easily see him on the RW at City ahead of any other player there just now.

Same with them being linked to Mbappe. Probably wont happen but they will make him their man man at CF ahead of Jesus if it could happen.

1993Kaan1993

They won't sell both Aubamayang and him at same window. Zorc already said that they won't sell him.

l read Robert's declarations regarding transfer market. l think he implied rotation players and young talents than starters.

Arkk

We can't sign both him and Verratti.
We will go all in with Verratti and wait (whole summer).

That means that we could lose both of them, but that is a risk which we are willing to accept in this moment.

oh definitely, i meant we'll probably end up fucking both transfers up.

perfect scenario would be Verratti this summer, Dembele next with him getting another season to progress at Dortmund

Raketa10

If Borussia won't sell to us they also won't sell to City, so I am not worried.

Pep is basically always trying to sign every player we are interested in. This guy has never left Barcelona in his head.

JamDav1982

If Borussia won't sell to us they also won't sell to City, so I am not worried.

Pep is basically always trying to sign every player we are interested in. This guy has never left Barcelona in his head.

Agree with that. Pep and the board at City are obsessed with becoming Barca.

Pep will be part of trying to sign any decent youngster the club has every season, will panic if Barca look like signing someone and try to muscle in often. Even the purchase of Girona will all be about Barca really.

Full respect to Pep for what he did as Barca manager but not a fan of him and the way he behaves at all.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pep is a hypocrite and obsessed, don't like him at all. I am thankful for what he did at barca but since he left barca he is not type of a person you can admire.

George_Costanza

Dembele is one the biggest talent in Europe so obviously ambitious clubs like City would be looking to sign him. I don't see anything wrong with Pep action if he is looking to sign a player like Dembele but I hope our incompetent manager can at least have a personal agreement with the player rather we chase another deadweight like Lima and Paulinho. You have to blame Robert and the board, not Pep.

springfield

Many teams are linked with him or were linked. It's normal that players like him are linked with different top teams. He's one of the biggest talents at the moment. And with Nolito failing to perform well (and probably leaving), Navas already left, Silva is getting older, they are in need of good wingers. They only have Sterling and Sané as real wingers. But the media is also full of crap stories so not everything is true.

Sorin

If people would just stop overreacting to every other twatter rumor some bs journalist spouts it would be great.

Home of Barca Fans