Benfica

ManusXavi

ESPN FC Photo of the day. 500,000 celebrate the night on the streets of Benfica. First League title since 2010.

Last edited:

ManusXavi

10168137_10152161494869821_5506217805256257003_n.jpg

Barcadub

Played a second string team and had a man sent off early on in the semi final of the cup away to Porto yesterday.

Not too sure what cup it is, they knocked porto out of another cup semi final the night of the Copa del rey.

They have won the league, are in both cup finals and lead Juve in the Europa league semi.

Cup final opponents are the the same for both.

ejuventus

Played a second string team and had a man sent off early on in the semi final of the cup away to Porto yesterday.

Not too sure what cup it is, they knocked porto out of another cup semi final the night of the Copa del rey.

They have won the league, are in both cup finals and lead Juve in the Europa league semi.

It's the League Cup, the least important ........... like in England they have two national cups

We don't discover now the value of Benfica, surely between the 7th and 10th place between the strongest european teams in those years.
In the first leg, we played soft at the beginning but afterwards we dominated the game......I didn't expect that, despite a kip fr their 2nd gol. I'm still confident for our target but we need the best Juve

ejuventus

It's the League Cup, the least important ........... like in England they have two national cups

We don't discover now the value of Benfica, surely between the 7th and 10th place between the strongest european teams in these years.
In the first leg, we played soft at the beginning but afterwards we dominated the game......I didn't expect that, despite a kip fr their 2nd gol. I'm still confident for our target but we need the best Juve

Antimilan

It's interesting how even both the semi-final fixtures were identical, Porto vs. Benfica and Braga vs. Rio Ave, in both, Benfica eliminated Porto and Rio Ave eliminated Braga.... quite funny. I am very much against these silly league cups... unnecessary extra matches in my view... Spain also had a League Cup but it was correctly defunct and never got back. A cup is a cup, a league is a league.... a league cup, well that's just silly.

Antimilan

We don't discover now the value of Benfica, surely between the 7th and 10th place between the strongest european teams in these years.

Look, you will eliminate Benfica in Thursday, OK ? Sevillistas want a Juve - Sevilla final, that would be beautiful... and of course, we want to beat you as well :p

ejuventus

It's interesting how even both the semi-final fixtures were identical, Porto vs. Benfica and Braga vs. Rio Ave, in both, Benfica eliminated Porto and Rio Ave eliminated Braga.... quite funny. I am very much against these silly league cups... unnecessary extra matches in my view... Spain also had a League Cup but it was correctly defunct and never got back. A cup is a cup, a league is a league.... a league cup, well that's just silly.
I agree with you......league cups have just no sense

Look, you will eliminate Benfica in Thursday, OK ? Sevillistas want a Juve - Sevilla final, that would be beautiful... and of course, we want to beat you as well :p
you did, we didn't
we dominated Benfica in both matches, but we payed our inexperience in european matches. our way is already long to come back

I use to pay respect for our challengers and to support them when they eliminate us......but Benfica showed off very poor on football and uncorrect, both on the the pithc and outside. They started moaning 2 days before the match about the ref, saying that UEFA wanted Juve in final in Turin...and they got what they looked for: we were denied of a clear penalty (+ red card) and the ref didn't punish all the time losing from Benfica players....at the end there were only 49 minutes !! of played football because of their simulations since the 1st minute

So.....definitivly let's go SEVILLA !! for the Final

you'll have a stadium for you

Antimilan

I agree with you......league cups have just no sense

you did, we didn't
we dominated Benfica in both matches, but we payed our inexperience in european matches. our way is already long to come back

I use to pay respect for our challengers and to support them when they eliminate us......but Benfica showed off very poor on football and uncorrect, both on the the pithc and outside. They started moaning 2 days before the match about the ref, saying that UEFA wanted Juve in final in Turin...and they got what they looked for: we were denied of a clear penalty (+ red card) and the ref didn't punish all the time losing from Benfica players....at the end there were only 49 minutes !! of played football because of their simulations since the 1st minute

So.....definitivly let's go SEVILLA !! for the Final

you'll have a stadium for you

Thanks man, appreciated !

I have heard from a long-time Juve fan, a friend of mine, that in the EL final in Turin, the fans of FC Torino will support Benfica, and the Juve fans will support Sevilla. Glad to hear that.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I am glad Torino fans are supporting Benfica as it reinforces my choice of preference in Benfica too!! Sorry Antimilan as I have no grievances against Sevilla. Just would like Benfica to win some european silverware again.

Home of Barca Fans