Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
La Liga, Round 30
Wednesday, April 5 2017, 19:30 CET

20462440.png
-
2761889.png

Sampaoli's Sevilla that has been losing gas recently is visiting Barca at Camp Nou.
Messi returns from suspension and if we're to judge on previous matches, this should be an exciting match this Wednesday.

C8f2dUyW0AEEKCY.jpg:large

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wonder if Lucho will go back to a 3-4-3 or keep the 4-3-3 and try Messi at the RW again...

F

FlaFCB

Should be 3-4-3 with Messi back, and Paco deserved a start, after his good game yesterday. Way better than shoving gomes there because robert wants him to play no matter what.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So........this?

[formation=barca,4]
TER STEGEN
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
PIQUE-0-0-MASCHE-0-0-TITI
0-0-0-BUSI-0-0-0
RAKITIC-0-0-0-0-0-INIESTA
0-0-0-D10S-0-0-0
PACINHO-0-0-0-0-0-NEYMAR
0-0-0-SUAREZ-0-0-0
[/formation]

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

So........this?

[formation=barca,4]
TER STEGEN
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
PIQUE-0-0-MASCHE-0-0-TITI
0-0-0-BUSI-0-0-0
RAKITIC-0-0-0-0-0-INIESTA
0-0-0-D10S-0-0-0
PACINHO-0-0-0-0-0-NEYMAR
0-0-0-SUAREZ-0-0-0
[/formation]

Yep, that would be my lineup. Could be Bob for Rakitic too.

Antimadridista1

Paco deserves a shot even if he's not a right winger.
I don't get why Denis, which is the most suited to play on the wing, doesn't get a chance.

JamDav1982

Could see Lucho telling Paco to keep making runs inside while Suarez seemed to drop deeper to get the ball almost like a false nine.

Decent variation to have rather than a winder - if Paco can play like that more often.

Alik

I wouldn't play Paco at RW. Is Rafinha injured? I'd play him or Sergi Roberto or Denis at RW before Paco.

F

FlaFCB

I wouldn't play Paco at RW. Is Rafinha injured? I'd play him or Sergi Roberto or Denis at RW before Paco.
Yes, rafinha is injured. And Paco had a very good game at rw vs Granada.

PhilS

We should see 3-4-3 against all the stronger opponents in April. In will be necessary to go 4-3-3 against the weaker April opponents, to rotate the squad. Every healthy outfield player will need to contribute this month.

Against Sevilla:
Ter Stegen
Masch Pique Umtitti
S. Roberto Rak Busquets Iniesta
MSN

I can't say that I look forward to the subs coming in off the bench late in this game.

MIXA

Tomorrow's game will no doubt test the robustness of the 3-4-3. If it fails, Enrique will have a conundrum to solve for the imminent game against Juve.

Home of Barca Fans