8 - Hristo Stoichkov

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Stoichkov: “For me Bartomeu isn’t a president, is just an employee. He comes from a rebound because a coward (Rosell) left.”

Whoa.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Stoichkov: “They criticise Iniesta and Xavi, but what signings were made? I don’t understand why Isco and Kroos weren’t signed.”
Stoichkov: “Messi wants to play, win and we have to take care of him. If we don’t take care of the best in the world, what should we do?!”
Stoichkov: “I blame everyone (the members). I’m also to blame for voting for them.”

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: LEGEND

Cule4life

The Culest
:worthy: My man. No BS just telling it like it is. Laporta should give him some position at the club when he becomes president.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:worthy: My man. No BS just telling it like it is. Laporta should give him some position at the club when he becomes president.

In the PR department to destroy the Madrid media everytime they come out with false stories.

xXKonan

[tw]705512953370517504[/tw]

Translation

"Happy with Barça's win. Madrid are suffering and don't get up"

:worthy:

Capitan Puyol

My countryman truly hates Van Gaal. Look at his tweets month ago.
In bulgarian media he constantly trolls Van Gaal and enjoys his failures...:lol:

P.P. Their bad relations date back to 1997/98 season, when Van Gaal forced Stoichkov to leave Barca...

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Lost all respect for him now. If there's something I truly can't stand, is people who hunt for sport. Disgraceful.

Home of Barca Fans