Bayern Munchen

R

Ryu Hayabusa

what do you tink we'll do? :)

in my opinion we need:

- RB
- CM
- Backup for Lewa
- 1-2 Wingers. Depents on buy a complete one or a talent.

It'sfairly evident, I think. 2 NATURAL wingers, young and talented, 1 RB, CM depending on whether Schwein extends his contract or not. A 2nd competent striker is also a must. Not everyone can have indestructible Suarez-Neymar-Messi... :p
So, yeah.... almost like you said.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
yes, it's really gotten to some heads....

pep is the best coach we can get.

but he's not a magician. he can't heal robbery and alaba.

Well, many of them probably only joined up after 2013. Can't take those folks all too seriously anyways.

On the other hand, there are definitely a few things Pep can be blamed for. Although it's not like we are utter shite now. Also, yesterday's result was also very much down to the absence of several key players, most evident in the desaster that was Bernat who caused 1,5 goals all by himself. I don't think Alaba would have given the ball aways so naively to Alves in that situation. There's not much Pep can do about individual failures. He is also hardly to blame for horrible refereeing that cost us the DFB Cup (or at least participating in the final of said cup).
All in all, we are still at least the third best team in the world and faced the currently best team in the world on their turf while being ridden by injuries, you can lose these kind of matches, even 0-3.
All in all, being third best team is not THAT shabby, even though it is absolutely evident that several players are past their prime/rarely ever fit (Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Alonso, Ribery).
It is up to Sammer, Killer-Kalle and Reschke to counter the obvious trend by signing the right players in the off-season.

Good to see you guys keep perspective. Pep isn't perfect, but the way I saw him get berated in the forums I visited as if everything was his fault was a little surprising. You guys got dealt a raw deal this season and still managed success out of it.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Di Maria is a bit like Robben, but can also play on the left side, though he'd be less of a scoring threat and more creative there. Would be a nice player for Bayern for sure, though at what cost?

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
did the bayern players dance around our stadium when they beat us ? we havent won shit. we should at least show some decency. it's great that we won, but I dont know how the game would have played out with ribery, alaba and robben playing for bayern.

[youtube]G2crk8hpwUw[/youtube]
Skip to 5:58 onwards and just watch, clearly you never saw the game, or your memory if very short. We should have no sympathy whatsoever

Devils

It would be absolutely ridiculous for United to sell him after 1 season after the money they paid for him.

I can see them selling him in the summer of 2016 if he flops again, but not this summer.

Crews

[youtube]G2crk8hpwUw[/youtube]
Skip to 5:58 onwards and just watch, clearly you never saw the game, or your memory if very short. We should have no sympathy whatsoever

Celebrating in front of their own fans? We went trough this when that one guy blamed Bayern for celebrating for Tito's cancer and world hunger after seeing one clip that doesn't show where they are faced.

Crews

Ryu what's wrong with your Bayern folk? Read a few Bayern fan forums and they're all calling for Pep's head like he's some scrub holding them down. Has the treble gotten to their heads so much?

They quite remind me of Barca fans after the decline in how spoiled and entitled their fans behaved.

When Pep came to Bayern he said he will continue from where Jupp left us but he lied and implemented his own surreal philosophy. The style works if the opponent is shit (Shaktar, Porto, Roma and that away game against Manchester City when Pellegrini played with two strikers and let Bayern have man advantage in the middle which allowed Bayern to use "tiki-taka" effectively.) According to some sources the differences with HMW were that the "if the player will need to rest for two weeks before they are fit then Pep wants them back in the class in one week." The stubbornness; high defensive line, insane formations and players playing out of their positions and the overall phlegmatism that quite frankly reeks out of the team is disgusting. last three UCL SF we have conceded 8 goals and scored none, last night we didn't even shoot once at your goal. And last but least the "Spanish invasion", Alonso was good for the first half but since then he's been tired and hazardous and everyone can see that but he still plays every god damn game. Bernat... I don't even have any expectations for him but somehow he always manages to do worse, even when Alaba was fit this guy played so Pep could try out new positions for Alaba. It's like if Enrique would buy Bendtner and put Suarez/Messi as right back, poking an anthill and see what happens type of thing. I don't consider myself spoiled, I'd have no problems losing to anyone having played a good game but Bayern plays shit at the highest level every time because tiki-taka doesn't work anymore. If you have a lot of injuries and your key-players are out you change the damn tactics, Ancelotti, Heynckes, Mourinho (does it anyway), SAF would have played more defensively and tried to score on the counter but Guardiola is a one-trick pony and no matter what he has to control the possession and have his high-line (I think these two actually helped you guys more than it did us).

Bertus

When Pep came to Bayern he said he will continue from where Jupp left us but he lied

As much as I like what Pep has done, I always said here that Jupp's bayern was stronger IMHO.

It isn't a blasphemy anymore to say it I think: Pep's bayern is weaker imo.

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
As much as I like what Pep has done, I always said here that Jupp's bayern was stronger IMHO.

It isn't a blasphemy anymore to say it I think: Pep's bayern is weaker imo.

Was there any doubt though? Jupp's Bayern in 2012/13 was arguably the best Bayern side ever. I've never heard anyone make the claim that Pep's Bayern is stronger.

Home of Barca Fans