9 - Robert Lewandowski

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
tumblr_mlrzp1UArA1rtm5jko1_500.gif

Juan Shoe

Why would he want to move to Man Utd I don't understand.

Not definitely going to Man U. Bayern were rumoured to be in pole position for his signature but not quite sure how Goetze's signing will change that. Barca should sign him. Half of what Neymar would cost, gives height when defending set-pieces, very adaptable with a great football brain and gives a huge penalty box threat when teams park the bus. But if all the rumours are true about Neymar definitely coming this summer then Barca won't have the money, and must sign a centre half.

Keikoku

Cabbage
GOAT
Not even our almighty Messi can score 4 goal vs Madrid in 1 match Champions League game /statsaddict :sarcasm:

Cule4life

The Culest
Please sign him. He would be infinitely better than Neymar. Plus he would be perfect for us as its clear that the false 9 has failed and our best formation would be playing Messi behind a striker like Lewandowski

Vertonghen+Lewandowski+Ter Stegen and we would be favourites for the UCL.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Apparently Jupp Heyncke's agent has said on German radio tonight that Lewandowski has already signed for Bayern.

D

Don_Andrés

He'd be brilliant for us with Messi and one other playing either side of him. Scores goals, target man can drop back, perfect.

Juan Shoe

he would be perfect for us. i hope the bayern rumor is not true

I don't think the rumour is true. I think if it were then SAF wouldn't be still sniffing around. I think the rumour stems from the Gotze deal. Bayern will be frightening next year if it is true.

Home of Barca Fans