Copa | Round of 16: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1 agg.

Kerrybai

Copa is the best for Dembele and Arniaz to get in the grind and polish up their fundamentals, while Messi and Suarez should be on the bench. There's really no point fielding your best 11 in a not so important tournament, especially when we have an important stage in the UCL knockout round. I wouldn't risk it. But Valverde wouldn't like to risk losing.

You have it wrong. We can rest players in the league home games as we have a healthy lead.

This tie is 1-1 and celta drew 2-2 at the camp nou a few weeks back.

They can rest at home against Alaves and Getafe before the Chelsea tie.

henias

You have it wrong. We can rest players in the league home games as we have a healthy lead.

This tie is 1-1 and celta drew 2-2 at the camp nou a few weeks back.

They can rest at home against Alaves and Getafe before the Chelsea tie.

I doubt they will even rest in league games. Maybe one game before the Chelsea clash they might rest but theres no way they will be benched in La Liga.

Like I already said, not so important tournament. I dont care if its Celta or 1-1, I personally wouldnt risk Messi. And you might never know, someone puts a bad challenge today and thats it.

mesiesta

I expect this line-up

Ter Stegen - Alba, Pique, Mascherano, Semedo - Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Paulinho - Messi, Suarez

xXKonan

DTSGTRGX4AIGEEV.jpg

mesiesta

10/11. Had Paulinho instead of Gomes. Gomes has something to prove, so let's hope he will have a good match. Also, we will again have a very good bench with Roberto and Dembele there.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Really? He just came back from an injury and you want him to play his third game in about a week. He will play against Sociedad, most probably.

Home of Barca Fans