Champions League 2017/18

Morten

Some say Pool cant afford to rest players in their remaining league games, what?
Top 4 is pretty much secured, they are 6 points clear of Chelski.

Lfc fan

Not saying its undeserved that you are in the final or anything, but its not all roses and sunshine.
Neither is it for us, Bayern were the much better side.

Yes but Liverpool vs Real Madrid is the best outcome, 2 heavyweights of European football. After the last 9 years of us being shit, I don't care how we win it as long as we win!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why are people talking like Real have already won the trophy? Liverpool weren't that great tonight, but the scoreline flattered Roma, who got several lucky decisions. I think it was a bad move from Klopp to bring on the extra defender; he does this sometimes when defending a lead, and it usually invites pressure and doesn't end well.

Still, Liverpool are deservedly through, and Madrid are a better team for them to play because they will attack mostly with the ball on the floor rather than playing it up to Dzeko, which Liverpool struggle to deal with. Madrid are definitely the favourites, but they've been very fortunate to get to the final, whereas Liverpool have played very well in the Champions League. Let's not act like Madrid are playing Qarabag, they're playing a very good team with a big history in the competition. It will be a great game to watch.

This. I am sick and tired of seeing people coming out in droves congratulating the duchebag club for winning 3 in a row. Whether you are genuine or trying to jinx them, save it for later at least.

BigBarcaBoy

Some say Pool cant afford to rest players in their remaining league games, what?
Top 4 is pretty much secured, they are 6 points clear of Chelski.

But chelsea have games in hand and we play at chelsea on sunday, a draw there would seal it or a win on the last day because of gd, whatever happens there will be a 2 week break

Morten

But chelsea have games in hand and we play at chelsea on sunday, a draw there would seal it or a win on the last day because of gd, whatever happens there will be a 2 week break

Even if they lose against Chelski, they are still 3 ahead with a much better gd, its 100% over.
They are not losing their 2 last games.

Morten

Its good for us that the ground is neutral, we are worse at the SB than away, for whatever reason.
Pool are better at home than away.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

The CL has become a joke. So many biased and poor decisions from the refs. I would like a clean final but the refs will always favor uefas official club puta Madrid.

Givenchy

The CL has become a joke. So many biased and poor decisions from the refs. I would like a clean final but the refs will always favor uefas official club puta Madrid.

agree the refs are fucking shocking but its not just for Madrid, we've seen so many poor decisions in most games this season. Roma should of had a penalty for a legit handball and then the ref gives them THAT with seconds to go :lol: i hope the refs don't ruin the world cup

FCBfan22

agree the refs are fucking shocking but its not just for Madrid, we've seen so many poor decisions in most games this season. Roma should of had a penalty for a legit handball and then the ref gives them THAT with seconds to go :lol: i hope the refs don't ruin the world cup

True that. The refs have been way way below their standard this year.

Home of Barca Fans