Cr150

Trickykid

Prior to today's match:
[tw]952148222469918722[/tw]

His 11 shots today did not help to improve this stat a whole lot...

Raketa10

Comparing him to Messi is blasphemy. Giving balon d’Or only to a player who wins CL is the stupidest criteria ever!

gatsu

UEFA and FIFA should be embarrassed for allowing this clown to tie Messi in number of Ballon d'ors.

He have more BO than freaking Cryuff. I have been watching football for more than 20 years. And I cant remember a biggest fraud than this clown. Choking.

Raketa10

He have more BO than freaking Cryuff. I have been watching football for more than 20 years. And I cant remember a biggest fraud than this clown. Choking.

Well he has already more than Cruyff who has less than Messi. :lol:

In the last 2 seasons Ronaldo had unbelievable amount of luck. He should have never won Euro in France or 2 CL in a row but he did.

Last year Ramos was far more decisive for Real than he was and Portugal in that Euro was playing the worst football ever. Nobody knows how they actually won that tournament. Now it’s really time for this Ronaldo shitstorm to end.

Last edited:

Vialli_92

The most overrated player I have seen

Great goalscorer and one of the best goalscroers I have seen but a very over rated player

I respect what he has achieved and the work he has put in but how people believe he's one of the goats i'll never udnerstand

Home of Barca Fans