Ariel Ortega

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Don't forget about Mario Kempes! (I'm not sure whether he ever used the number, but he was their main striker anyway)

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Sorry La Furia, I intentionally left some names so I do not truly highlight Argentina's failures but your forum mates here made sure they would drive you to the furthest ends of depressing facts. I tried.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Sorry La Furia, I intentionally left some names so I do not truly highlight Argentina's failures but your forum mates here made sure they would drive you to the furthest ends of depressing facts. I tried.

Now I'm going to drink a bottle of fernet and watch 90s/early 00s Argentina highlights.

Don't forget about Mario Kempes! (I'm not sure whether he ever used the number, but he was their main striker anyway)

Batigol's peak was longer, but Kempes won the World Cup (yes there's issues but not with the final, where Kempes was magnificent). Still, I never got the privilege of seeing Kempes outside of highlights. I'd probably be a Valencia fan. Then again Ortega playing for Valencia briefly (he did manage to destroy Barca) doesn't change the fact that they have such an awful fan base.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans