BARCA WiNS LA LIGA!

Sunny Mir

[MENTION=19618]Alen[/MENTION] No problem. Happy to Help:)
Some more Pics from Barcelona :
11143520_476476209177396_603796756591304824_n.jpg

11141248_660339734110491_1413534744603987920_n.jpg

11260538_476461439178873_1649551836418720242_n.jpg

ejuventus

compliments then

I admit that in autumn I didn't expect that to happen, specially after the Clasico in Madrid

Real M. seemed so powerful and confident, while Barça hadn't found their balance yet.
I had also doubts about the harmony between the MSN.
All that has changed with the new year in a terrific way.....and that's the beauty of football...... I mean, the beauty if it'll stop with month of May :neutral:

Frodo_FCB

Remember this one? Great moments :lol:

[youtube]J90D27oS0SM[/youtube]

From the current team i could imagine only Pique and Alves doing this :lol:

Kohe321

Thanx for the vid :)

I don't know why they use dailymotion though, their video player is horrible :/

Yeah agreed, I much prefer youtube. They have some sort of sponsor deal with dailymotion I think. All their content that requires registration to watch is on there, I wonder if it's because youtube couldn't offer the same sort of "walled off" splitting of content like this? Surely they must? It's a bit unintuitive to split all your content on two sites like they are doing now, but oh well. :)

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yeah agreed, I much prefer youtube. They have some sort of sponsor deal with dailymotion I think. All their content that requires registration to watch is on there, I wonder if it's because youtube couldn't offer the same sort of "walled off" splitting of content like this? Surely they must? It's a bit unintuitive to split all your content on two sites like they are doing now, but oh well. :)

Yeah definitely a commercial deal, no other possible explanation, especially since they use youtube for their press conferences and some other videos, it's only private fans content that uses dailymo.

Leo_Messi

[MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19697]Mehssi[/MENTION] check this out, it's to die for!

http://www.lalibretadevangaal.com/2015/05/leo-messi-josep-pedrerol.html

I am truly disgusted by that clown show and their obvious RM bias. They are fun in small doses at a time and when RM fail but after watching them far too much in the past 10 days I have to say that they do not entertain me anymore but rather disgust me with their idiotic behavior and obvious bias. Roncero is beyond ridiculous too. Not even man enough to congratulate Quim. Pedrerol should just openly come out and admit that he is a RM supporter.

Jorge was good yesterday though. They really need a culé that can put them in their place when they utter nonsense. Quim and Soria (Sevillista) are simply too soft.

Roncero is trying so hard to convince us all that we are living in the 1950's and 1960's.

I really suggest that you and other Spanish speaking users here try to watch the Catalan talkshow "La Ronda" with Albert Lesán. 1 million times better.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans