Luis Enrique

Zebulun

Luis Enrique: "Unless you go shopping at Real Madrid, you can't get better players [than we have],

Hear me Lucho, FUCK YOU!!

Devils

"Unless you go shopping at Real Madrid, you can't get better players [than we have]," the Barca boss told reporters at a press conference on Saturday.

Nope, certainly not at RB or CM positions.

4622173.gif

No wonder Zubi chose this idiot as our coach, probably the only person in the world who is as clueless as Zubi is.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

I suppose he's not gonna just say that his players aren't good enough to the world, that might fuck with morale in the dressing room.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, he has to defend his players, but he isn't exactly making himself any favours by defending them with making stupid comments like that.

Devils

Goals in La liga so far RM - 51 , Barca - 31 :facepalm:

Things like this are to be expected.

That's what happens when you appoint quality. Ancelotti is magnitudes, literally magnitudes better than Lucho. Even taking out that clown Penaldo's theatrics, Carlo has his team playing amazing football in a highly fluid system that results on goals galore.

A clown like Lucho can only dream of achieving something like that.

Morten

Things like this are to be expected.

That's what happens when you appoint quality. Ancelotti is magnitudes, literally magnitudes better than Lucho. Even taking out that clown Penaldo's theatrics, Carlo has his team playing amazing football in a highly fluid system that results on goals galore.

A clown like Lucho can only dream of achieving something like that.

Ancelotti has always been known for great attacking football as i can remember, regardless if he did or didnt win as much as he should. Ac Milan in cl, the Chelsea team that won the league and scored over 100 goals etc. Not a typical steriotype Italian.

khaled_a_d

Ancelotti has always been known for great attacking football as i can remember, regardless if he did or didnt win as much as he should. Ac Milan in cl, the Chelsea team that won the league and scored over 100 goals etc. Not a typical steriotype Italian.

He isn't attacking minded coach like Pep or Rijkaard for example .he knows his team and he plays the most suited football for his team,he isn't a coach who is in love with defense but he would still play defensive minded games if needed.in 2003 CL the SF against Inter and final against Juve those was the most boring CL final I've ever watched

serghei

Luis Enrique: "Montoya leaving? Won't discuss that in public. I'll talk with him, with Zubizarreta, and we'll see what CAS decides."

I think everyone in the club is confident the ban will be reduced. Just my impression. But they also thought fifa would never go ahead and ban us.

You can replace the bolded part with STUPID.

Just remember with what squad Simeone won La Liga and came 1 minute close to Champions League.
Motivation is everything.

Scholes is 100% right.

Motivation is the thing that makes you play near your best or at least want to play near your best. That's big. All great managers shine at motivating their squads. The rest, the managers that can't do it, are the ones that fail.

I'm more worried about the decrease in goals scored. With Messi, Neymar and Suarez, these numbers better go up.

They won't go up unless we up the passing speed a couple of notches. We must have the slowest build-up and the slowest transition defence-attack from all top teams in Europe. I predict PSG will make us suffer even on Camp Nou.

Messi's form alone makes a huge difference. The way he played against Sevilla and APOEL he used to play every single game not long ago (even without the hattricks) and Barca looked like old school Barca. For some reason he has lost that consistency though.

The problem is that he is being absent when it counts most. That should indicate not only a problem in consistency, but also a problem in committing to that extra effort you give when the opponent makes it hard for you. He doesn't show that. Messi is much easier to mark than Ronaldo is, and that's not all down to how teams defend against him, but also because he shows little ambition these days. The motivation part affects him too, the same as Iniesta, Busquets or others.

Bottom line is we have problems inside the team for a long time, and a coach that doesn't have neither the spine to adress them, nor the knowledge to fix them. I didn't understand why the board didn't want to make changes in 2012 in the squad, after we finished 8 points behind Real Madrid or something. That's the moment the rupture appeared and that was the best moment to stop that rupture from affecting the team on the long run. The board incompetence and lack of action at the right time fucked us. It was a clear case of incompetence at the top of the club.

Instead of prolonging a dominant period, the best in the clubs history, we ended it prematurely and allowed Real Madrid to take over. Because of this idiotic management, I feel Barca has been more Madrid-like this last years than Madrid itself.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

They won't go up unless we up the passing speed a couple of notches. We must have the slowest build-up and the slowest transition defence-attack from all top teams in Europe. I predict PSG will make us suffer even on Camp Nou.

During Pep era, the 10 players without the ball were the ones running. Now, the 10 players without the ball are standing still watching what the 1 with the ball is going to do. Usually in the form of Messi.
Neymar usualy have no other choice then to try and dribble becouse of no passing options more then backwards.

ryuken

this man manages to destroy all hope with his bs rotation and tactic in only a few months. I think we should stop this hiring ex player shiet.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forum Fiend v1.2.13.1.

cro-man

But he beat real last season:lucho: hahahahahahhahaha dont blame him blame our managment who hired him. Same bullshit like buying douglas who is just not good enough for this club.

Home of Barca Fans