Indonesia

bungsalman

I think its time to make a thread about football national team of my homeland, Indonesia. :)

You all can also comment on football in our country here.

We have PSSI (Persatuan Sepakbola Seluruh Indonesia) as our Football Association, currently chaired by Mr Djohan Arifin Husin who was elected on 9 July 2011 and will chairing it for four years.

Our national team is currently ranked 137 in FIFA (poor enough.. :|) and in two days will play the second leg of World Cup pre-qualification versus Turkmenistan (rank 138 FIFA).

Here some pics

Our national team captain and current topscorer, Bambang Pamungkas
timnas-indonesia.jpg

Uruguayan born number nine striker, Christian Gonzales
cristian-gonzales-timnas-aff-2010.jpg

Full team, at AFF Cup 2010
Foto+Timnas+Indonesia+Piala+AFF+2010.jpg

One of our hooligans :D
101549_suporter-timnas-indonesia--gus-jamali.jpg

Flare at tribunes!
b97794b2b4dfcebbf0a36c1d6b5ad78d.jpg

Last edited:

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
I hope things will go better with Indonesia now that Wim Rijsbergen is coach. He is a good coach and was part of the Dutch 1974 squad :)

bungsalman

I hope things will go better with Indonesia now that Wim Rijsbergen is coach. He is a good coach and was part of the Dutch 1974 squad :)

Thanks mate. :) Yeah, I hope so.
Would you like to share something interesting about uncle Wim? Maybe something good that not found at mass media? :)

bungsalman

We're going to next round World Cup Pre-qualification! Yeah...
Turkmenistan 1 - 1 Indonesia (first leg)
Indonesia 4 - 3 Turkmenistan (second leg).

Safee Sali owns you though.. :p

Hehehe, yeah.. Sometimes Safee is reminds me to Xavi.. :D

veryfatchocobo

Hope to see SEA teams get into the limelight. Apparently, our Malay genes are made for soccer. The only problem is fending off our inherent corruption crap. Both the Philippines and you guys.

Home of Barca Fans