New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
Is that the third kit for real?? I donno what the hell do they think this kit is useful for! 3rd kit usually must represent a color which differ from the two other kits in the case that the opposite team's kit have similarities in the color or darkness to your own kits. Since Barca's first kit always have darker colors all over it the other kits must represent a lighter color so it get used against the teams wearing dark colored kits. So I have no idea why they come up with a black kit for Barca. What do they think??

They're using a 3rd kit because the 2nd kit of this year can't take place of the 2nd of next year. Before, with the 3 year cycle of yellow-orange-light blue you could easily use the away kit as 3rd. Remeber 2009-10 when we used the yellow kit playing Arsenal in the CL cause neither our home or away would be good enough against Arsenal in red.

After many years of photoshopping various versions, it comes true, red-yellow catalan shirt!
Yes, I'm a bit mad because I think the actual reasons are linked to the political referendum that will be held in 2014 so this shirt has more than just the will of some supporters on it's back, but any way, at least we have it.

Last edited:

sabby

For the first time, our away kit looks cooler than the home kit - more so with the Qatar Airways highlighted in the home kit.

They should have continued to use the 3rd kit from this season - that was awesome too.

Last edited:

iStokholm

What font will we use? I've seen a photo with the font from this year, but don't we usually change it every year?

PaulFCB

Banned
65 pounds/85 euro/99 dollars on the official store? You must be fucking kidding me Barca...what are we paying extra for now? To get the Qatar Foundation printed on the front? These prices are already wild, at least launching price of 70 euro/50 pounds was a standard, now you have to pay 100 euro+ if you want to print one.
With the financial situation these days in Europe you are raising prices, don't expect to sell as many as you wish.

ceefoo

That Qatar Airways add makes me sick, it's disgusting. :angry:
+1

I won't be buying the home jersey.

Agree that the away, Senyera jersey is beautiful and one the best away shirts we've ever had, apart from that :shit: stain on the front called Qatar Airways.:shakeshead:

Doobs

The Messiah
It appears that I am the only one who is not digging the 13/14 kits. Oh well.

It's got hard to dig any of the new kits as long as they have Qatar foundation on them tbh.

I'm not in love with them but I like them better than last couple of seasons for sure.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I think I might get both home and away kits this season :)
Imagen-de-los-jugadores-del-Ba_54374255834_54115221152_960_640.jpg

:wub:

What's with Iniesta's arms? They're enormous :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans