Petrinha's Barca

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Hey Stu, think pink + if it really happens u can always have the bus yourney like the true fans do :D

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
A nice bar down the Plaça d'Espanya, cosy and nice atmosphere with pics of Picasso, Sinatra, Carlos Gardel ... and Deportivo, that the owner is probably a fan of on the other wall ... love places like this :)

dzfdig.jpg

345klsx.jpg

Getting back to Barri Gotic, an extensive medieval city center with maze of it's streets, squares and cafes where bohemians d meet and have their talks about music, literature, philosophy etc etc

rlgvpk.jpg

2lnejq9.jpg

2s9yurl.jpg

One of these cafes was/is Els Quatre Gats that is opened at the end of the 19th century. A center of modernisme movement and an inheritor of a legacy of tertulias (social gathering with literary or artistic overtones :wub: ) and art reunions specific to Barcelona, but also drew inspiration from the Parisian cabaret Le Chat Noir. Art exhibitions, literary and musical meetings, marionette shows and shadow plays also took place there.

picassomenudeelsquatregats.jpg

72u4np.jpg

2lask00.jpg

qq1kx3.jpg

28ku0s2.jpg

33v1zc8.jpg

2r7oo4n.jpg

24ymko7.jpg

Not bad coffee (drank better in Barca :p) but the whole atmosphere, waiters that look like caught in time and toilet decorated in Art nouveau style is priceless :D

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Ahhh can't believe time passed so quickly and each time u mention it i am same time happy for u and extremely jealous :D Hope u will have time to enjoy some places i put up here as well as contribute with some pics of yours.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Tnx, Jen am happy u like them :) I love art so photography as well, collecting money for better cam atm as wanna take so much more pics of places i will visit in life, places that tell a story and have a soul sort to say :wub:

DaniAlves

Tnx, Jen am happy u like them :) I love art so photography as well, collecting money for better cam atm as wanna take so much more pics of places i will visit in life, places that tell a story and have a soul sort to say :wub:
Good you really should! I love photography and I think you have a good eye, a better camera will give you more justice. :)

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Tnx Hilal.Hope your dioptry didn't increase going over all of them at once :D Yes i went there coz of the footie in the first place so everything else was just a nice bonus ;)

Armando929

A nice bar down the Plaça d'Espanya, cosy and nice atmosphere with pics of Picasso, Sinatra, Carlos Gardel ... and Deportivo, that the owner is probably a fan of on the other wall ... love places like this :)

dzfdig.jpg

345klsx.jpg

Getting back to Barri Gotic, an extensive medieval city center with maze of it's streets, squares and cafes where bohemians d meet and have their talks about music, literature, philosophy etc etc

rlgvpk.jpg

2lnejq9.jpg

2s9yurl.jpg

One of these cafes was/is Els Quatre Gats that is opened at the end of the 19th century. A center of modernisme movement and an inheritor of a legacy of tertulias (social gathering with literary or artistic overtones :wub: ) and art reunions specific to Barcelona, but also drew inspiration from the Parisian cabaret Le Chat Noir. Art exhibitions, literary and musical meetings, marionette shows and shadow plays also took place there.

picassomenudeelsquatregats.jpg

72u4np.jpg

2lask00.jpg

qq1kx3.jpg

28ku0s2.jpg

33v1zc8.jpg

2r7oo4n.jpg

24ymko7.jpg

Not bad coffee (drank better in Barca :p) but the whole atmosphere, waiters that look like caught in time and toilet decorated in Art nouveau style is priceless :D

Great pictures. Loving the scene and architecture.:)

Incredible wall with the Sinatra, Picasso pics.

Really cool because you can just picture the Bohemians there. Its that type of scene.

Els Quatre Gats is famous. Read a little about it. Never saw that place but I wouldn't doubt my father and mother did when they were there.

The coffee looks tasty to me. But I'm judging the book by its cover here:lol:

Awesome stuff, Petra. :thumbsup2:

ViolentLogic

Wow damn nice pics Petra.

And I know you are Croatian but how many languages do you speak? I see you writing in Portuguese and Spanish and Italian and English.... wtf girl?!

Barcafan 2304

Your job is langauages aint it Petra? Very clever girl. I have not even managed a basic grasp of my own language yet, neber mind anyone else's!

Home of Barca Fans