Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard.H

Everyone is behind Ghana like they are going to play the u-12 Portugal team. They still have to go through a world class Portugal team. In fact, I honestly see an upset with Portugal winning by a 2 goal margin.

Also, are Prince-Boateng and Muntari not available for the match? There goes all of the creativity in that Ghana team...

Maria

Everyone is behind Ghana like they are going to play the u-12 Portugal team. They still have to go through a world class Portugal team. In fact, I honestly see an upset with Portugal winning by a 2 goal margin.

I feel the same way so I can only hope that Germany-USA will finish with a draw.

DB10

Ghana in meltdown. I blame their FA rather than the players, if the players are entitled to money the Ghanaian FA should pay up, its always African teams who have money issues because their FA's seem a tad unprofessional and withhold money. The FA can hide behind 'it should be a honour to play for your country' line whilst the players look like greedy sob's when they're perfectly entitled to receive that money. Like all the other players do who are playing at the WC.

Alik

Also, are Prince-Boateng and Muntari not available for the match? There goes all of the creativity in that Ghana team...
Portugal are favourites to win. USA going through seems most likely to happen.

Galning

Ghana in meltdown. I blame their FA rather than the players, if the players are entitled to money the Ghanaian FA should pay up, its always African teams who have money issues because their FA's seem a tad unprofessional and withhold money. The FA can hide behind 'it should be a honour to play for your country' line whilst the players look like greedy sob's when they're perfectly entitled to receive that money. Like all the other players do who are playing at the WC.

That's Africa for you.

Beast

The Observer
Not the first time , very common in Africa especially West African nation... it was the same for Ghana in WC 2006... I believe also Nigeria at one given moment
the frustrating part is those players already make millions , the FA needs money to develop the poor areas and poorer kids...
Anyhow I think it's a US - Germany draw & both to qualify

Egert

Estonian Culé
#LOL
All Ronaldo fans are so happy that he scored his 1st goal in this year's WC, which Ghana GK assisted.

Vilarrubi

I suppose this buries the old myth that Ronaldo carries Portugal and Messi is crap for Argentina...... LOL Butthurt Penaldo fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans