Atletico de Madrid

Barcafire

Another win for Atletico Madrid. Amazing. I'm very happy for them, though I hope we win the league ;)

Also, I hope Falcao doesn't leave for Chelsea, Real Madrid, or even Barcelona after this season. t's essential he stays on AM to make sure we have a competitive league.

Note: Of course I would feel different if he was a La Masia graduate ;)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
My prediction is that Falcao is in England come January - probably Chelsea

There's no way in hell Atletico are selling in the middle of the season, the loss of next years CL revenue when they implode after that is too much.

Barcafire

So let's say Chelsea takes Falcao in January, then EPL fans continue to sh*t on La Liga saying no one can win but Barcelona and Real Madrid. I know there's more to it than that, but yeh... sigh.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Heard a rumour about Carlos Slim(richest man on the planet with 53bn in assets) willing to buy Atletico Madrid to finally break though the Clasico hegemony in
La Liga. Although I would love my beloved Barca to win all, it would be a good thing for this club. Any other heard this?

poltergeist

Heard a rumour about Carlos Slim(richest man on the planet with 53bn in assets) willing to buy Atletico Madrid to finally break though the Clasico hegemony in
La Liga. Although I would love my beloved Barca to win all, it would be a good thing for this club. Any other heard this?
I also saw this on an Atletico forum. I hope it's true. It would be really good for the league.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I know. He visited his home town in Lebanon and they threw him a welcoming party, probably thinking he would give something, and he just bounced. Probably ate all th food and left withou paying the bill.

What is FT?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Yup.

For what it's worth he pays his taxes, which already makes him better than 90% of the owners in Spain.

Home of Barca Fans