Basketball/NBA

FCBfan22

Toronto has a great team now. But IMO downfall will be Lowry in the playoffs. He usually goes missing when it matters the most.

Also that Gasol trade probably means that Kawhi is there to stay. One less free agent for the Knicks. I think they will end with KD only out of the big free agents. And even that is a big question, since a lot depends on Warriors winning.

Also, Klay was apparently trying to go to the Lakers if Davis ended there. But now that out of the question, since Davis is staying at NO.

khaled_a_d

Also, Klay was apparently trying to go to the Lakers if Davis ended there. But now that out of the question, since Davis is staying at NO.

Klay story was laughable, it is that he wants la if he isn't offered max by GSW and Lakers get AD
gsw were always paying him, even if KD stays. Green will be the one they sacrifice

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
What is the logic behind Lakers sending 21 yr old Subac with all that potential to the Clippers of all teams for Muscala? Magic is loosing his senses.

wisconsincule

Need a Bucs, Brewers, Packers triple next season

Stearns and Horst have been fucking amazing. Hopefully Gutekunst can follow suit. Packers by far have the most work to do. Massive offseason for Gutenkunst and LeFleur. The Brewers were so close too. I was at game 7. What a gut shot but what a ride!!

Are you from Wisconsin too? I’m in Milwaukee. If your close we should catch a match together.

wisconsincule

I guess Giannis didn't get bounced in the 1st round by 10 year old Jayson Tatum and bench bums Jaylen Brown and Terry Rozier :coffee: Man got locked down by Semi Ojeleye

and Harden didn't take the greatest team of all time to 7 games while LeGOAT got swept.

This is a different Giannis and a different team.

Leo_Messi

Great comeback by us against the Celtics of all teams.

However Magic must be smoking some serious shit for us to trade Zubac for freaking Muscala. For free essentially too.:facepalm: If he is not able to recruit at least 1, preferably 2, stars this summer, he should look for other pastures.

Jerry West of all people must be laughing whenever thinking about that trade.

Melo.:facepalm:

LeBron trying to recruit Durant, Irving, Kawhi, A.D., Klay?

Good luck with that! :lol:

2 of those would be more than enough.:lol:

Preferably Kawhi and Davis.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Great comeback by us against the Celtics of all teams.

However Magic must be smoking some serious shit for us to trade Zubac for freaking Muscala. For free essentially too.:facepalm: If he is not able to recruit at least 1, preferably 2, stars this summer, he should look for other pastures.

Jerry West of all people must be laughing whenever thinking about that trade.

Melo.:facepalm:

2 of those would be more than enough.:lol:

Preferably Kawhi and Davis.

I think Kawhi will stay in Toronto now with Gasol trade. But that can change if Lowry dissapears in playoffs again as he usually does.

With the current LeBron's balls licking from Kyrie, I can see Lakers getting Kyrie and AD this summer.

Hardy

I think Kawhi will stay in Toronto now with Gasol trade. But that can change if Lowry dissapears in playoffs again as he usually does.

With the current LeBron's balls licking from Kyrie, I can see Lakers getting Kyrie and AD this summer.

beside that Leonard doesn't want to play with Lebron.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Stearns and Horst have been fucking amazing. Hopefully Gutekunst can follow suit. Packers by far have the most work to do. Massive offseason for Gutenkunst and LeFleur. The Brewers were so close too. I was at game 7. What a gut shot but what a ride!!

Are you from Wisconsin too? I’m in Milwaukee. If your close we should catch a match together.

I'm actually from Norway :lol:

Tbh I don't really follow any team in the NBA nor do I follow the MLB. But a lot of other Green Bay fans keep talking about the Bucs and Brewers and it would be kinda amazing to see three Championship teams the same year from the same state.

And yeah, I don't think the Packers are Championship caliber next season. Not without overhauling the defense.

Home of Barca Fans