Lliga | Round 13: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1

MagIX

I can't believe that in year 2017 there is no video proof.
Very good performance, we deserved to win.
With 1-0 for us i am sure we would have won the match.

Giginho75

at the end it's a good point...
but we had to score already in the first time, when we dominated on the pitch...

in my opinion suarez a lot of mistakes and always in off-sides...wake-up boy!
great striker, but this year too many technical errors and, as usual, too many complaints with referees.

Last edited:

clemente

Fuck this shit, this disgusting idiot robbed us against Betis last year, now agian we score, he sees the whole team celebrating and he fucking robs us again, how the fuck is such dickhead allowed to go anywhere close to refereeing us??

jairzinho

Fuck this shit, this disgusting idiot robbed us against Betis last year, now agian we score, he sees the whole team celebrating and he fucking robs us again, how the fuck is such dickhead allowed to go anywhere close to refereeing us??

can we submit an official complaint or something ? what the hell man.

Givenchy

how the fuck did the linesman not give that.. has the cunt got no eyes or something? seriously i just cant fathom how thats not given. i don't want to go with the Madrid paying refs imo its just laliga being cheap twats. was it really the same ref as the Betis game?

The people talking about robbery need to cool it, Valencia were denied a clear pen to make up for it and just because we'd get an 1-0 lead doesn't mean we would've won the match.

We scored the first goal against Malaga after the ball had went out, if that was rightfully denied we probably would've drawn that match.

You win some, you lose some, unfortunately that is the sad state of referring in La Liga.

gatsu

The fact that we got robbed away. We don't have a front line and our right side is still non existent. Very disapointed by Semedo.

BerkeleyBernie

Vidal is a ticking time bomb at the right back position IMO. He's definitely not better than Semedo. Alba makes good runs in relation to his understanding with Iniesta. They move off of each other. Semedo on the other hand, has nothing of the sort on the right side with Raki.

Yeah, I'm not talking about their defensive abilities. Semedo is probably more solid defensively.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The people talking about robbery need to cool it, Valencia were denied a clear pen to make up for it and just because we'd get an 1-0 lead doesn't mean we would've won the match.

We scored the first goal against Malaga after the ball had went out, if that was rightfully denied we probably would've drawn that match.

You win some, you lose some, unfortunately that is the sad state of referring in La Liga.

It was not a penalty - Sami had a touch of the ball. NOT a penalty. Dangerous play yes but as long as you touch the ball it's not a foul

It was not a penalty - Sami had a touch of the ball. NOT a penalty. Dangerous play yes but as long as you touch the ball it's not a foul

From the replay I saw it looked like a pen, maybe it wasn't. What I'm saying is that while we may have been robbed tonight there will be other times (like the Malaga match) where we'll get favourable decisions. It all balances out in the end. This isn't like the CL where one shitty referring mistake could ruin an otherwise great campaign.

Home of Barca Fans