Lliga | Round 24: Eibar - FC Barcelona 0-2

MessiTHEgoat

Fear this win cost us too much. Very worried for the Chelsea game. Team not playing great.

this eibar team trashed sevilla 5-1 just 2 weeks ago. I don't chelsea would've the ability to do that.

they are playing great football atm, they have a great record for the past 10 games (only second to barca & ATM)

Windhook

What are you talking about? Approach to every game is different, you know it well. We might see a more defensive Barcelona on Tuesday at Stamford Bridge, but that doesn't concern me much.

The first 10 minutes of both halves were real bad, but we controlled the rest of the match without much effort and energy.

Mitchell1978

Well, under Valverde we might be scrapping by with these types of wins but we are definitely not winning new fans with the way we are playing under him. So slow, conservative and predictable.

Sadly this is true, we look more like Atletico Madrid then the barça team of the last decade.

Outplayed by fucking Eibar for 3/4 of the match.

booge

If Barcelona win the league unbeaten then Messi will win Ballon dor lol.

It seems a few of the folks here have not imagined that scenario. That is a un-real feat.

Surely this is 70% chance now to do this. Atletico and Real still to play.

Centauri B

Hopefully, our shitty recent performances have to do with the team conserving energy and preparing for the Chelsea game.

Hopefully.

Horatio

You're welcome
Hopefully, our shitty recent performances have to do with the team conserving energy and preparing for the Chelsea game.

Hopefully.

Well, it definitely played a role as players seemed not mentally present. To what extent though remains to be seen.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Hopefully.

There is no way we conserved energy for a consecutive three, four weeks before the Chelsea game. We just have been plain bad.

Today there was no reason not to play Dembele and sub on Coutinho that late.

LeeRomeno

Important win, we probably took it as warmup, practice game for Chelsea. Chelsea probably will try similar gameplay as well.

Zincubus

Banned
Right I'm seriously worried about this manager ..

We are winning La Liga because we are overachieving whilst the other top teams are under achieving , bit like when Leicester won the EPL ...

I haven't seem the game yet but reading a few accounts online we were very poor again .... we also played a full stent team whilst Chelsea played YESTERDAY and fielded an extremely weakened team !!
We haven't rested our main players as they did , we have a day less to recover and prepare plus we are playing them at their place !!

This smacks of bad planning somewhere along the line

Home of Barca Fans