Montenegro

M.L. King

The Preacher
Because they're both reflections of the wider social reality. You can't seperate them and it's naive, if idealistic, to try.

Easy to say for someone whose country hasn't been devastated by perennial bloodshed. The last thing people here need is a constant reminder of their tragic past and the times when they lost those dearest to them.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Easy to say for someone whose country hasn't been devastated by perennial bloodshed. The last thing people here need is a constant reminder of their tragic past and the times when they lost those dearest to them.

I'm not saying it's positive, just inevitable.

MinaFCB

of course you won't,we have great relations with fans who come over,we go to pubs after the game,together and play football in the streets,always have a great time,so far,Irish were the best.

And of course it will help,you'll feel like VIP:)))

desoe

Haha, yeaaahhhh.. I remember the irish fans, too :D

I was shocked to see them in Sofia, walking on the streets in their colors, just like it's nothing. Most of the people fear the Balkans and they will never show themselves like this before or after a football game, but we all know how Ireland goes. Nothing could scare these men :D

Home of Barca Fans