Argentina

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Chat better be up tomorrow, or else...

giphy.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Di Maria on the right. Fuck yeah. Now I hope this doesn't backfire and he sucks even more :lol:

Funny thing is that IF this works, Dybala is definitely going to get benched lel

DLVFcaxVAAAtNLD.jpg:large

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hoped for something like that. Nice to see Papu in the line-up. Really lacking some decent fullbacks, tho.

El Flaco

[tw]916122612065099778[/tw]

Sampaoli after the 0-0 result between Argentina-Peru: "It was a very good match, we just missed a goal."

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Di Maria on the right. Fuck yeah. Now I hope this doesn't backfire and he sucks even more :lol:

Funny thing is that IF this works, Dybala is definitely going to get benched lel

DLVFcaxVAAAtNLD.jpg:large

Stupid cunt changed his mind and went with Biglia instead of Paredes. Can't believe how disappointing Sampaoli has been so far.

Morten

Glad we didn't sign Sampaoli. He is clueless. We dodged a massive bullet.

I dont get this line of thinking, its a totally different job to manage Argentina compared to Barcelona.
Barcelona is quite possible the easiest manager job in the world, just keep the players happy and the rest takes care of itself.
Barcelona is a team that wins league titles with record 100 points without actually having a coach.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Btw, is it possible to get the play-off with a draw in the last game?

Yes.

Ran through a few of the permutations for Argentina and it still likely remains win and they go through so I would say they still like 90% control their destiny.

Man oh man though, this shit is nuts. The crucial game really is Peru-Colombia while Chile and Columbia are really in must-win scenarios and they are both playing away. The danger team is Paraguay! They will most likely beat Venezuela and a loss for Colombia and Chile sees them see through to the playoff spot while Chile and Columbia crash out. This shit is CRAZY, b. If Chile get smashed by Brazil say 3-0, they could face elimination if Columbia loses say 1-0 and Argentina wins. I'm counting Uruguay in 2nd bc they will win so it could look like:

1. Brazil 41 pts, +27 GD
2. Uruguay 31 pts, +12 GD with a 2-0 win over Bolivia
3. Peru 28 pts, 27 GF
4. Argentina 28 pts, 17 GF
5. Paraguay 27 pts
Out: Chile and Colombia 26 pts

But they really can't tie at Quito. They are fucked and are out if either Peru wins or Colombia-Peru ends up as a draw. Chile just can't lose big and they should be okay. Only thing they can hope for if they draw is Chile to lose, and Colombia and Paraguay winning.

Drama.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I dont get this line of thinking, its a totally different job to manage Argentina compared to Barcelona.
Barcelona is quite possible the easiest manager job in the world, just keep the players happy and the rest takes care of itself.
Barcelona is a team that wins league titles with record 100 points without actually having a coach.

1key4i.jpg

Neymessi

What utter BS. Barcelona isn't the easiest at all. Not even going to talk about the pressure that that coach here has on him, but we are far from a world class side right now and people only think of us that great as a unit is because of messi. We are individually not that great as we were before and we are one messi injury for 2 months away from total catastrophe.

The coach has a massive job here in barca to make the midfield more than useless like last season and improve our overall play. If there is any team thats easy then it would be RM who are stacked with quality and have that easy to follow game to keep continuing.

Morten

What utter BS. Barcelona isn't the easiest at all. Not even going to talk about the pressure that that coach here has on him, but we are far from a world class side right now and people only think of us that great as a unit is because of messi. We are individually not that great as we were before and we are one messi injury for 2 months away from total catastrophe.

The coach has a massive job here in barca to make the midfield more than useless like last season and improve our overall play. If there is any team thats easy then it would be RM who are stacked with quality and have that easy to follow game to keep continuing.

Again, Barca is a team that win league titles without an actual coach, they just figure out things for themselves and do what they do. You only need to keep the players happy, and the machinery takes care of itself.
But lets leave it at that, can discuss it more in a different topic at some point.

Home of Barca Fans