Bayern Munchen

nnao

Damn you, Bayern.

For what?

--

It was a good game though. Pretty crazy how well they did for 80 minutes with a goal and player down. In the first half City had 0 completed passes/crosses in Bayern's penalty box, which is pretty crazy. Dumb mistakes there at the end though.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I have been watching almost every Bayern Match since the summer of 2013. Last season their team tried to match the tiki taka of the Barca of old, and they produced some stunning performances, like the 3-1 victory over man city and the 3-0 victory over dortmund. But Guardiola's 13/14 Bayern at best looked like a very authentic counterfeit of his 2010/2011 Barca, they employed the same tactics but Bayern was not as sharp, not as fluid, not as beautiful and they lacked Messi. Bayern capitulated in their 0-4 defeat to Real Madrid, a defeat which exemplified all the "problems" associated with tiki taka, such as passing and keeping possession with no penetration, sacrificing effectiveness for aethestics and slow build up play.
This season however he has constructed a different team, instead of trying to be barca 2.0 he has built a side which plays on Bayern's strengths and limits their weaknesses. They look more effective, more solid and more dangerous than last season.
That being said they have still been better than us since the 2012/13 season, and I think they are the best team in the world this season

Last edited:

Devils

3 ridiculous errors that led to the loss.

It's a wake-up call for sure. Bayern don't have any competition in their league which can result in complacency against good opposition as we witnessed today.

nnao

3 ridiculous errors that led to the loss.

It's a wake-up call for sure. Bayern don't have any competition in their league which can result in complacency against good opposition as we witnessed today.

Really it has nothing to do with the league. It's that they had already won the group so they lined up a bit experimental and didn't care enough which led to loss of concentration. It always seems to happen though for Bayern (and Germany) that they half-ass it when the game isn't important enough.

hamad138

Banned
They played youngster and with 10 Men and still owned dominated CIty. It was a huge Performance and Lahm Gotze Muller Alaba all injured and restesd

@Roma Fans Benatia did not do that on purpose and Pep plays sometimes youngsters, on Facebook theirs a rant that Pep only played YOungster for helping his friend Pellegrini LOL

Yannik

Really it has nothing to do with the league. It's that they had already won the group so they lined up a bit experimental and didn't care enough which led to loss of concentration. It always seems to happen though for Bayern (and Germany) that they half-ass it when the game isn't important enough.

last year they won the league in record time, right after that was officially announced, they immediately lost the next two Bundesliga games.
As long as the sun is shining and Bayern is loosing unimportant matches, everything is alright.

nnao

last year they won the league in record time, right after that was officially announced, they immediately lost the next two Bundesliga games.
As long as the sun is shining and Bayern is loosing unimportant matches, everything is alright.

The part I was responding to was "Bayern don't have any competition in their league". And the thing is yeah, Bayern (and Germany) can get complacent when there's not much at stake but it doesn't have to do with this supposed lack of competition, otherwise even with their dip in form after winning the league last year, they would've still beaten the other teams easily, no?

hamad138

Banned
The part I was responding to was "Bayern don't have any competition in their league". And the thing is yeah, Bayern (and Germany) can get complacent when there's not much at stake but it doesn't have to do with this supposed lack of competition, otherwise even with their dip in form after winning the league last year, they would've still beaten the other teams easily, no?

Bayern would walk also off the premier league , look at chelsea 1 Team League also now and no competition.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern had surpassed Benfica to become the club with the most registered members.

Meanwhile, we are No.3 with about 177,000 members. I wish it would be easier to become a member. I bet we would have a lot more members if the process to become a member is not this strenuous!

Home of Barca Fans