Andres Iniesta

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Only fools criticize him. Best midfielder ever, only Xavi is able to compete.

Pathetic. Iniesta is as inconsistent as they come the last couple of season and we can't criticize him? Coming from Mr. Hypocrite that always says you can't criticize Messi on this forum because of the fanboys, but now you're being the stupid fanboy.

Messi

This thread is getting weird. Will say this: bad game, still a fantastic player, still a great session by him so far!

Albo

This Iniesta isn't even bad compared to the Iniesta from spring of 2015.

EDIT: If we only talk about the game yesterday. He had a bad game yesterday but was still so much better than the whole 2015 spring bar CL final.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Pathetic. Iniesta is as inconsistent as they come the last couple of season and we can't criticize him? Coming from Mr. Hypocrite that always says you can't criticize Messi on this forum because of the fanboys, but now you're being the stupid fanboy.

I was not being dead serious. I wrote myself that he had a bad game.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

The last couple of seasons? How do you mean?
And with Iniesta it has to be put into context - imo Iniesta is the best midfielder ever to play, so when he doesn't do his magic he just looks like an 'ordinary' midfielder that could walk into any team any time lol. Like the Swedish proverb - the sun also has its spots - even Messi and Iniesta have had a couple of games here and there where they didn't perform to 100% of their ability.

Darko

He's having a great season and 1 bad game doesn't change that. I'd say he's just behind MSN and Busi for top performers of the season.

Home of Barca Fans